• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Passing of my Wife

_RG_

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Folks, many of you have met and shared laughs and even meals with Karen and I. She passed from this world today. The cancer she fought for two years took its toll and now her suffering is over. She was my wife and best friend for over 32 years. Facing tomorrow without her is an empty image for me. She brightened any place with her unwavering joy and good humor. If you knew her, think back on a time when she made you smile and be glad we had a time together.

So sorry for your loss. No words can make it better. I'm losing my wife of 45 years to Alzheimer's. God Bless.

I can't imagine your sense of loss.
Lean on friends and loved ones

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my wife in 2010 after many years of bad health, sleep apnea. My life was empty, but I opened my heart and ears to the Lord and let him guide me. 7 years later my life does not resemble what I was then. I'm remarried, living in paradise. He has provided.

My prayers will be for you.

Very sorry to hear RG may the peace and love of Jesus be with you

RG, our prayers are with you in this the most difficult of times.

RG,
I really enjoyed knowing Karen the short time I did. So sorry for your loss. No words.

My condolences RG.
Sorry to hear about your wife too STing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers my friend, I can only imagine the pain. Hold onto the memories.

Very sorry to read this. Difficult way to depart this life. My prayers go up for you.

I'm at a loss for words. Our time on this earth , and time with loved ones is certainly limited. Stand tall my friend. Prayers coming to you. HB

My condolences on your loss, I'll pray for you.

My condolences to you and your family at the passing of your wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The release from pain is a beautiful gift, as hard as it is for those left to experience.

My thoughts are with you...

So sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.

Back