• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Passing of my Wife

Folks, many of you have met and shared laughs and even meals with Karen and I. She passed from this world today. The cancer she fought for two years took its toll and now her suffering is over. She was my wife and best friend for over 32 years. Facing tomorrow without her is an empty image for me. She brightened any place with her unwavering joy and good humor. If you knew her, think back on a time when she made you smile and be glad we had a time together.

So sorry for your loss. No words can make it better. I'm losing my wife of 45 years to Alzheimer's. God Bless.

The end of the road between Sodom and Gomorrah
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Giesecke
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my wife in 2010 after many years of bad health, sleep apnea. My life was empty, but I opened my heart and ears to the Lord and let him guide me. 7 years later my life does not resemble what I was then. I'm remarried, living in paradise. He has provided.

My prayers will be for you.

my6

First Name
David
RG, our prayers are with you in this the most difficult of times.

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Diaz
Sorry about your loss.

morfic

Forum Supporter
First Name
Daniel
My condolences RG.
Sorry to hear about your wife too STing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4jranch

Forum Supporter
Very sorry to read this. Difficult way to depart this life. My prayers go up for you.

I'm at a loss for words. Our time on this earth , and time with loved ones is certainly limited. Stand tall my friend. Prayers coming to you. HB

Rsquared

Un-Supervised Slacker
Forum Supporter
So sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.