• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

PCIII map for removed secondaries?

dmerc

Reaction score
Nothing on PC's site. Anyone have a map known to be for removed flys? Thanks for any help.

I closed my airbox back to just a 1" added hole. Afraid I was drawing too much air for just a yoshi pipe map. I can tell I lost some of my power gains, but don't wanna run it too lean at upper range. Also has been de-catted. A dyno run is not in my retirement budget, so I guess this will have to do. I did increase the #'s from 7500 to 9500 at high throttle settings. Glad I went back to the 18T sprocket, cuz the 1st gear wheelies, even with a full tank, can be very surprising at times. Very happy with the fly removal. Synching the TB's made it smooth as silk, and the free added horses are a blast!

Last edited:
I don't think Dale deals with PC3's. He sells his own fuel management system

it would help if you put some info in your post about the bike you are running. Also, i am sure if you contacted them they could get you pointed in the right direction for what you are trying to get accomplished.

07 1250 Bandit, w gutted GSXR pipe, gutted cat, removed flys, and o2 bypass. I'll mail Dale and Dynojet, see what they may have. Historically, there were so many stage 2 riders here, I assumed this would be the place for a map, but I guess it's just been too long since the Bandit performance craze.

Dale has the kit for what you are needing. I am about to buy the same thing this winter. Take a look at his website.

from Dale:

"No matter what map you have in it, it wont be too lean. I assume you have the 02 disconnected with a 02 bypass also. (yes)

The bike all stock is the most lean condition, which is 14.7 to 15.1 AF"

Yeehaw!!! I can open up my airbox lid again!! vroom,vroom!!

Back