• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pee Paw's Scooter Shop Closed for a Bit

Tested same place as Doug ... results in 2 business days.

Curious thing ... my family doctor wouldn't recognize the results. Required 14 days symptom free after exposure or test results which they administered.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I was just thanking you for your interest and kind thoughts Tim. Honest, I have lost a lot of family members over the years. My Mother had 9 siblings, my Dad had 2. Several cousins, lost a brother and some very close friends. So I have often considered how close we are to the edge. I also see issues with my own health due to my lifestyle that are coming home to roost now that I am in my 60's. So I spend a lot of my time appreciating all that God has blessed me with and being thankful because I am surely not worthy. Of course, motorcycles taught me a lot about pain and healing as well. Just to stay on topic a bit.

But, truly we need to make the most of every day. Boring days at home, with my wife are the best. I can pat her, get a smooch or just enjoy sitting in the house with her and that is way more than I need. Life is much better with people you love and having some love you back is even better.

I was just thanking you for your interest and kind thoughts Tim. Honest, I have lost a lot of family members over the years. My Mother had 9 siblings, my Dad had 2. Several cousins, lost a brother and some very close friends. So I have often considered how close we are to the edge. I also see issues with my own health due to my lifestyle that are coming home to roost now that I am in my 60's. So I spend a lot of my time appreciating all that God has blessed me with and being thankful because I am surely not worthy. Of course, motorcycles taught me a lot about pain and healing as well. Just to stay on topic a bit.

But, truly we need to make the most of every day. Boring days at home, with my wife are the best. I can pat her, get a smooch or just enjoy sitting in the house with her and that is way more than I need. Life is much better with people you love and having some love you back is even better.
My wife and I have spent more time together in the last 4 1/2 Months than we have in the last ten years combined. It’s been a good thing for us.
Now if I could just get her to ride with me.

Donna won't ride. I closed that door trying to teach her to ride a mini-bike. It had stunt pegs and I told her if she got scared, stand up and let it go. She did and the stunt pegs cut both her legs. Needless to say, I took them off, but she never wanted to try again. So, I ride alone. She doesn't really seem to mind.

While we all are living with Covid-19 around now (who knows for how long) has me thinking a lot more than usual about how thankful I am for my life, family, friends and people I have never met. Please wear your mask, the life of someone you love may depend on it.

I wish you All health and happiness.

+1 to this sentiment.

While we all are living with Covid-19 around now (who knows for how long) has me thinking a lot more than usual about how thankful I am for my life, family, friends and people I have never met. Please wear your mask, the life of someone you love may depend on it.

I wish you All health and happiness.
They just won't do it. In a cstore Saturday. 12 folks or so, clerk and me only mask in the store. I've found us folks in the country are less compliant than what I see in Houston. Further you get out worse it gets. Small cafes gave zero spacing.

Great news, not only do we feel better, our tests are now negative as of 7/15. No symptoms left, so I guess we officially beat it. Yes, I even wore my mask at home when a fella looked at my bike, did it mostly outside, 6 feet apart, no handshakes. Very odd, but I won't infect anyone or myself again if I can prevent it.

Donna won't ride. I closed that door trying to teach her to ride a mini-bike. It had stunt pegs and I told her if she got scared, stand up and let it go. She did and the stunt pegs cut both her legs. Needless to say, I took them off, but she never wanted to try again. So, I ride alone. She doesn't really seem to mind.
Ouch, I hadn't heard that story. I got my wife addicted, but due to medical issues, she is no longer able to ride, though she wants to.

I hope @OldTLSDoug is still doing well! I'm headed back to work today. Not sure how I'll do going from being sick and doing nothing for 5 weeks to a 9 hour day on my feet! Slowest thing to come back for both of us seems to be strength and endurance. I shall see!

Back