• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #16: "Halloween" (ENTRY HERE)

Reaction score
Post your single entry for Photo Assignment #16 - "Halloween" in this thread.

Your photograph has to have been taken between October 6th and Monday, October 19th midnight.

Also, please refrain from commenting on photographs (yours and others) in this thread until after the winner has been selected. Any comments posted prior to the announcement of a winner will be deleted. Photographs should stand on their own for your interpretation of "Halloween".

You may post only one entry, but you may change it any time until midnight, Monday, October 19th.

Last edited by a moderator:
DSCF5895.jpg

Sorry guys, been pretty sick with a cold...I guess it could be worse if it were H1N1.

Anyway, the win goes to Voni on this one. Takes patience and/or luck to capture lightning like that. I'll comment on the rest tomorrow when I feel better. Just wanted to keep the game going.

congrats to Voni :clap:

here was my secret:

DSC_0025.jpg

they kinda looked like liltexfreebirds cell phone pic, thought that was cool

Image583.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

Congrats Voni...

I still can't figure out the blue in the lower left. Care to shed some light on it?

Thanks ; )

We had lightning for over an hour to practice on. I'd never captured it before so it feels extra fine to have you choose my picture, especially because the other shots in this thread were really creative.

That is Blue, our solar dog! I felt he added an extra mystery ; )

Off to plan the next theme . . .

Voni
sMiling

Back