• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #17 Sunrise/Sunset Motorcycle

Voni

Reaction score
First Name
Voni
Last Name
Glaves
Use this thread for posting shots previously taken, or current shots asking questions, or just talking about the assignment. We'll open up a different post for you to post your actual submission entry. Your submission entry can be something new or one you posted here, but the picture HAS to be taken between now and Monday, November 2nd at midnight. A winner will be chosen sometime after midnight Monday and announced at that time. The winner will then post the next two week assignment topic and so forth.

Starting out the Sunrise/Sunset Motorcycle theme, here is a pic of Sunrise today with a rider preparing to leave at dawn.

DSCF6724.jpg

DSCF6727.jpg

Let's see your best Sunrise/Sunset Motorcycle picture, a good opportunity to play with shadows, low lighting, and capturing that magical time of day.

Voni
sMiling

Last edited by a moderator:
From several years back - my Bandit 600 that jump started my riding after a 17 year lay-off.

bikebandit11a2rc.jpg

OK, I'm headed to the Ozarks next week, I'll see what comes up.

Here is one on Little Frio Rd., headed West, early AM somewhere back in time.

104_0442_800.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Lake Arlington at sunset, when the FJR was new and unscratched.

On the way to work this morning with the sunrise over the Blimp Base.

IMG_7569.jpg

Let's see. Looks like 4 more chances to capture a sunset or sunrise before Monday at midnight . . .

Voni
sMiling

Worlds fastest sunset, the evening of my 201mph pass
Marie
HeavyBusRacing.com

Attachments

• P1010066.jpg
    P1010066.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 192
Back