• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #186 - Numbers (Entry) Due 5-15-2017

Reaction score
First Name
Kory
Last Name
Burleson
Submit your ENTRY here to be considered for Assignment #186 Numbers

Please do not comment in this thread until a winner has been selected. Comments may be deleted without warning.

Specifics for this assignment:

1) Camera phone, point & shoot, DSLR, iPad, or even film; all shooters are welcome and encouraged to participate!

2) Post processing is allowed for this assignment.

3 All forum posting rules apply regarding suitability of an image to post.

4) Your photograph for the entry has to have been taken between now and midnight/2400, May 15, 2017.

_72_4621-XL.jpg

Thanks, Google strikes again. If that didn't fix it, just leave me out.

Well, here goes nothing. I'll make it short and sweet.

Deco: I like the shot and there's really nothing I can find wrong with it other than it seems to fit a "multiples" theme, and unless I'm missing it, I don't see any numbers in the photo.

achesley: Nice solid shot. I would have like to have seen the ODO instead of the Trip A. ;-)

jhansen: At first glance, it's not the most exciting shot, but it's the one I keep looking at and studying. I really like the "story" behind your shot.

Tracker: Nice shot! The same comments apply to this shot as I gave Deco.

When it comes down to it, I'm going to be picky on the assignment itself. Deco and Tracker had great shots, but achesley and jhansen had actual numbers in their shots. It's a toss-up, but I'm going to go with jhansen on this one due to the meaning behind the photo. Jeff, you're up!

This assignment was tougher than I thought. Again the assignment had me trying some new in capture or edit. Lots of fun. I figured I might be stepping out of bounds with this one.

Good job Jeff. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next one.

That was a spur of the moment shot. That also will be a piece of the house that will never get painted if I have anything to say about it. Just in case folks are wondering, it is the history of me making my daughter Lee stand against the wall so I could keep track of her getting taller. She's now 23! Thanks for the pick. I have a couple of ideas in my head rolling around so I'll get that fixed up shortly.

That was a spur of the moment shot. That also will be a piece of the house that will never get painted if I have anything to say about it. Just in case folks are wondering, it is the history of me making my daughter Lee stand against the wall so I could keep track of her getting taller. She's now 23! Thanks for the pick. I have a couple of ideas in my head rolling around so I'll get that fixed up shortly.

Very cool!

Back