• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #194 - "Toy Story" (ENTRY) Due 12-18-17

M38A1

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
I'm posting this for Gary, aka: Tracker....

Post your ENTRY for Photo Assignment #194 - "Toy Story" here.

Closing Date: 12/18/2017 Midnight

Please do not comment in this thread until a winner has been selected. Comments may be deleted without warning.

_MG_3231-1_1280_x_1024.jpg

Attachments

• _MG_3231-1_1280_x_1024.jpg
    _MG_3231-1_1280_x_1024.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 256
Two great submissions.
Seriously, I like both. Both tell stories. Both are great interpretation of "toys".
Andy captured a great pic of "big people" toys. A hard image, given all the distracting elements. The colors are intense, but not overwhelming. The sidewalk draws your eye to the gentleman in the scooter. It's a complex story, but I found myself thinking about the memories being fondly remembered by the scooter gentleman.
Scott's was a fun pic. Good color, creative idea. Serious army man making snow angels.
Clean focused comp.

This one goes to Andy. Despite a couple of distracting elements, I was really drawn into the story of the pic.

Thanks, guys.

Last edited:
Yes, congratulations to those that actually posted :headbang: Scott knows what I was going to post, but on my day off yesterday I got too busy shopping for the wife and helping at my folks house. By the time I got home and relaxed, I'd totally forgotten to re-take the picture. If was something I'd shot before and needed to retake during assignment. Oh well. You have to enter to win, eh?

Congrats Andy..... Check your PM's.

Rusty - I was up until about 12:05 last night waiting to see what you came up with. :ponder: Save it for another one. It's a great concept.

Thanks! The event was at the War Vets Home and the interaction between the Vets and owners and visitors was above awesome. Hopefully, it will be a yearly event. This side walk goes all the way around the lake and it was full of vehicles to the point of some having to be in the parking lot.
12%2002%202017%20VetHome.jpg

I'll come up with something this afternoon and post it.

Back