• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #197- "Grilles" (ENTRY) DUE 26 FEB 2018

Downs

Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Post your entry for #197 GRILLES here...

Closing Date: 02/26/18 Midnight

Please do not comment in this thread until a winner has been selected. Comments may be deleted without warning until then.

Last edited by a moderator:
IM5_1149-XL.jpg

Decision coming today. Sorry for the delay.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Alright guys sorry for the delay once again. Work and house have had me tied up and the free time I got I used for riding instead of doing the responsible thing and finishing this up. I ask for forgiveness lol :rider:

Beautiful example here. Back when style and function were combined into one item. The slightly raised V8 emblem on the front is awesome.

Lots of tasty stuff comes off that kind of grille. You can tell those are well used by the amount of "seasoning" built up on them. Though depending on who you go to that's a grill not a grille. Still looks tasty.

I really like this entry. Even if it is a newer plasticy grille ;) The off focus reflection of the skyline the road grime and bug build up on the front. It may not be fancy or sparkling but you know it's a grille on the front of a truck that's used for work. Whether the work is farm work, utility work, or just hauling the kids to practice. This grill has miles and a story behind it somewhere.

I actually really liked this entry as well but to me it didn't get to what I was looking for. A lot of thought and work went it it but in the end I was looking for grillEs not grill. Sorry :(

WINNER: TWTEX

Thanks .Traveling on business today but will get something posted later today .

Congrats. I liked the sunset reflection, too. Nice touch.

Might I say, I really liked the quoting of the photos in the results. Usually with these I'm having to scroll up and down to remember who took which photo and see what the reviewer is talking about. Thank you for doing this, makes it much easier to follow along.

Congrats twtex85

Back