• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo rotation in the banner

Great I will let the developer know!

Seems to be working for me. But I have another question. Should I still be getting a "temporary home page" whenever I access TWT?

Seems to be working for me. But I have another question. Should I still be getting a "temporary home page" whenever I access TWT?

If you go straight to www.twtex.com, the answer is yes.

The forum is actually installed in a subdirectory. If you type in www.twtex.com it takes you to the top level directory.

Ideally, I would have a portal page there like I had on the old site. However, with all the stuff that was going on related to the server move (first time) and the second server move last week, I just haven't had time to even think about figuring out how to do it. On the old site, I had a nice add-on that took care of that for me. It was all very user friendly and not too hard to figure out. There isn't a similar add-on for XF (that I know of). There are various was it can be done and I just have get the time to sit down and start sorting through them to decide how to do it.

I am sure that if I knew how, or if someone could explain how, I could setup some kind of automagic redirect that would shift people from the top level directory to the forum and I would not need the temporary home page I have now. That was just a quick fix.

If you want to bypass the homepage and go straight to the forums, just bookmark the following,

https://www.twtex.com/forums/

Back