• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run I: 15 Year Anniversary in Hico, 01/25/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgrm1

Reaction score
I just noticed that this month's Pie Run would have marked the 15th Anniversary of the first Pie Run in Hico.

Anyone still planning to go to The Koffee Kup, say around 11 AM, on January 25?

-Jeff

Last edited:
I was at the first that cold wintry day, may make the 15th anniversary just to do so, How many of us can ride the same bike to the 15th we did to the 1st?

I can and might depending on temps, but if its too cold 15 years of additional time to gain some wisdom may indeed have me behind the larger shield on the FJR than the ZRX

someone said pie! I have heated gear, reconditioned leathers and enough tread on the back tire and I told the Wife! I'm in!

Jeez, thats a LOT of pie. I should be more dedicated to making them all. I will try. I did make it to the one way out west this year. I think I was one of 4 and I was a little late. Looking forward to Hico!

I will be there.
I just noticed that this month's Pie Run would have marked the 15th Anniversary of the first Pie Run in Hico.

Anyone still planning to go to The Koffee Kup, say around 11 AM, on January 25?

-Jeff
Bring your Norton.

If my bikes are out of the shop, I'll try to make it. the 1290 is in the shop for the 5th time with brake problems and the 1090 is getting the suspension tuned for my weight !

"pending the weather"...

The funny thing is that over the years, I think some of the Pie Runs with the biggest turnouts have also been some of the ones with the worst weather... including the very first one :ponder:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back