• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run I: 15 Year Anniversary in Hico, 01/25/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear of the repeating KTM problems Dave. But if anyone is a good honest reliability tester, it would be you! I wonder if the dealer is just not quite experienced enough on the newer, more complex bikes.
If my bikes are out of the shop, I'll try to make it. the 1290 is in the shop for the 5th time with brake problems and the 1090 is getting the suspension tuned for my weight !
s

If my bikes are out of the shop, I'll try to make it. the 1290 is in the shop for the 5th time with brake problems and the 1090 is getting the suspension tuned for my weight !
Dave it could be a lot worse. Itโ€™s usually the motor on KTMโ€™s but you never really know whatโ€™s going to break next.

A group of us from Austin are planning on riding up to Hico. I'll update when I know the number but guessing about 10.

I just noticed that this month's Pie Run would have marked the 15th Anniversary of the first Pie Run in Hico.

Anyone still planning to go to The Koffee Kup, say around 11 AM, on January 25?

Is 11 am going to be the definitive time?

Solid Maybe here. Weather dependent.
No excuses...

Hico weather - Edited.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back