• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run I: 15 Year Anniversary in Hico, 01/25/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping for low 20's gloomy grey and ice patches, I guess we will have to make due with mid 60's and sunny.
curse this global warming thing.

Everyone... remember to RSVP at the top of the page.
now thats funny right there, half the people who attend pie runs can't be bothered to reply they are coming, much less click on some rsvp thing, that would be a commitment to something and they have serious issues with that.

I'm still in. Gonna be kinda chilly (34 predicted) at my 7am departure time for the Koffee Kup. Rather than curse the cold I ordered heated grips for my Strom, arrival tomorrow. So I gotta small project to post on the "What did you do in the garage today? " thread.

Wow, I was impressed looking at the RSVP list and seeing 33, then I noticed that Rob @sodapop is in for 10 people. Leading a group, maybe?

Planning on being there if weather permits!

Ahem!!!

Hico weather - Edited.png

I was at the first that cold wintry day, may make the 15th anniversary just to do so, How many of us can ride the same bike to the 15th we did to the 1st?

I can and might depending on temps, but if its too cold 15 years of additional time to gain some wisdom may indeed have me behind the larger shield on the FJR than the ZRX

May not be the same bike but it will be the same model.:trust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back