• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run I: 5 Year Anniversary in Hico, 01/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eat:
Put me down as a probably. I will also be bringing a non-member of the forum. His name is Bob Miller. :rider:

Hi, all:

My wife and I will likely make the run to Hico on the 30th, weather not withstanding.

Thanks!

Keith and Amy
Lewisville, Texas
2009 Kawasaki Concours 14 Constellation

Put me down for a probable with conditions. Should make it though. There is going to be Pie on this Pie Run, right?!?!:eat:

Put me down as a Yes. Trying to get another rider from the Waco area.

I will probably be leaving Houston and staying at my Brothers in Kingsland Friday night. Is anyone passing by that way Sat morning that I might meet up with? If not, he and I will just head out early Sat morning. Unless it snows 5" or more, then I might play the weather card.
Does anyone know where I can get tire chains for my wing!!

Wow, look at all the new folks coming out to meet us! :clap:

I've been given a kitchen pass - basically I've been told that even if he can't come with me, he's ok with me heading out there and having a slice of pie in his honor (and not to feel guilty about it). I don't know when the last time was I did that many miles in a day, but hopefully the weather will cooperate to make it easy. :rider:

If the weather holds count me in as a probable, i had plans of doing a 2 day ride this week and I'll just add an extra day of riding :rider:, BTW I'll be coming from Livingston. After this I'll head south to the coast and camp out somewhere.

Good possibility, checking with wife and schedule. May try to get Glenn (SparkyBlue) to go, too. Connie 14, getting electrical work and the ducati is set up for the racetrack.

Count me in if no rain is in the forecast! Trying to talk my boys into it also!

Chuck, please put me down as a possible. I'll be in Calgary during the week, but if back in time and acclimated to the cold, I'll be there.

Add a +1 to my probable, talked to a friend last night and he said he wants to make the ride with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back