• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run I: 5 Year Anniversary in Hico, 01/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to, but I can't. Getting married on 1/31/2010.

Well, I guess we can let it slide this time... ;-) Congrats! :clap:

For all those folks looking for others to ride with to Hico, there are several threads running in the regular Upcoming Rides/Trips/Events forum. If you don't see one for your area, post one up and get it started :deal:

I will be in with other Central TX riders. Not have exact count yet. I have 10-12 folks that have been riding county roads here. Any dual sport riders interested in seeing Hamilton-Bosque county from CRs with dirt and water crossings...let me know:sun:

I will be in with other Central TX riders. Not have exact count yet. I have 10-12 folks that have been riding county roads here. Any dual sport riders interested in seeing Hamilton-Bosque county from CRs with dirt and water crossings...let me know:sun:
oooooooohhhhhh.......tempting..........:trust:

Sounds fun. Anyone coming from the Denton or points north area(s)? I would be interested in riding over in a group. Looking at the map I may take backroads (HM 455 & HWY 51) to Decatur, 380 to Jacksboro, and that road south (HWY-281) through mineral wells & Stephenville to Hico.

Pending the weather & Goose migration I am a probable maybe for now.

good thing that empty lot out back has been turned into a parking lot, I don't think there will be enough room out front! :eek2:

been going over the maps and charts and upper wind patterns and am predicting a high in the low 60's, partly cloudy to sunny with light winds for Pie day. :rider:

Sounds fun. Anyone coming from the Denton or points north area(s)? I would be interested in riding over in a group. Looking at the map I may take backroads (HM 455 & HWY 51) to Decatur, 380 to Jacksboro, and that road south (HWY-281) through mineral wells & Stephenville to Hico.

Pending the weather & Goose migration I am a probable maybe for now.

I'll be coming from the Dallas area and have offered up a meet point at 635 and MacArthur (just west of I35E if you're coming down that way). My plan is to depart at 7:30am with any who show up! I will post more detailed plans as the date nears. -Stephen

Probable!!!!! Heck, we only have to ride from Granbury!

Me plus 1

Ninja or Enfield with hack?????????

I'll be coming from the Dallas area and have offered up a meet point at 635 and MacArthur (just west of I35E if you're coming down that way). My plan is to depart at 7:30am with any who show up! I will post more detailed plans as the date nears. -Stephen

I will keep that option in mind. I was hoping to avoid the metro(s) but I am not stuck on any one route. THANKS!

I would love to go, but I'll be in Amarillo that weekend. Have fun.

What would it take to get Pie Man I back for the big gala? :trust:

Seriously, I was chatting with him the other night and he mentioned that Jen brought up the idea of him attending. Then he checked on airline prices... :shock: So as of now, he will only be there in spirit ;-) However, he is thrilled to know that things are still going well with the Pie Runs.

From an email tonight, I believe the winds are changing - look for an official, cool, outstanding announcement in the near future. :trust:

:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back