• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run I: 5 Year Anniversary in Hico, 01/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I will have to bow out Chuck, just dont think the
current tire has enough left in it and when I stopped by the
local cycle gear today they wanted almost as much for one
rear tire as I paid when I ordered a set tonight from SW moto
tires

:doh: Got something with 4 wheels?

Well I've been waiting to see how I was feeling before I uncommited. I've got my first full blown case of Cedar Fever and it won't let go. This stuff is just nasty.

Take me off the definate list but if I feel a whole lot better by tomorrow night I'm a maybe. Perhaps by cage if necessary.

Well I've been waiting to see how I was feeling before I uncommited. I've got my first full blown case of Cedar Fever and it won't let go. This stuff is just nasty.

Take me off the definate list but if I feel a whole lot better by tomorrow night I'm a maybe. Perhaps by cage if necessary.

We go through a lot of Zyrtec this time of year. I'm even starting to need it a couple of times a week.

We go through a lot of Zyrtec this time of year. I'm even starting to need it a couple of times a week.

This is my first time and I'm not looking forward to more. We will invest heavily in Zyrtec for the future. I had to finally go to the doctor, got all kinds of meds including a cough syrup that put me down for 13 hours. It's almost as bad as Bronchitis and it's going on two weeks now.

Last edited:
Move me to definite and lets go +1. But I'll be in the cage.

The boy wanted see what it's about and 2up with him on the Nighthawk would kill my suspension....not gonna happen. :nono:

Besides, I nearly froze on that Crockett ride and this one is supposed to be 10 degrees colder. I'll have to admit a "wimp out" on that score. :giveup:

:tab Well, since we are heading to Austin tomorrow afternoon (Friday) and it is supposed to rain and get cold all day, I think I may wind up riding in the truck with Beth and the kids. I was REALLY looking forward to a good long ride. I even got my riding suit back from Cycleport with post accident repairs and some general "refreshing" completed. The cold is not really an issue, but the wet is, especially when combined with cold.

It's going to be a long cold 2 day ride. Getting ready to head out to San Antonio to take care of some business and meet Dennis (bmcdonau).:chug: We will be heading :rider:to Hico in the morning, picking up some more riders along the way. See everyone in Hico.:eat3:

I had a heart attack last Sunday, spent 3 days in the hospital and am now recouping so I guess I'm going to have to bow out of this one. This was my 2nd one. Take me from definite to not going. I was looking forward to it.

Cancel me, I'm a wimp...:giveup: Even though my heated gear is supposed to arrive today (who knows what time?), I won't have time to rig it up.

I'm really really done with winter weather.

MB

I'm still on the probably list. I will make the ride in the morning unless there is ice on the road. I can take the cold but the ice is a no go. My +1 has dropped out though so take him off.

I'm watching the radar right now and they are showing freezing rain falling in the HICO area.

I am out....something family related has come up. :giveup:

Was really looking forward to the early morning challenge!

And, I just went from definite to cancel.

We are having some water drainage issues due to this latest deluge. So, I get to work on that this afternoon and over the weekend. (joy)

Everyone stay warm!

I notified the editor of the Hico Review that there'd be a bunch of loonies (shaped like the Michelin man) at the Koffee Kup tomorrow beginning about 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back