• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie run I: Koffee Kup, Hico 1/26/19

Reaction score
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hogan
january pie run for 2019
COLD-BREW-COFFEE-PIE.jpg

when?
January 26 2019 at 11:00AM

Where?
Koffee Kup
300 2nd st Hico, TX

Camping!! feeling adventurous? Beemerless Bob's camping adventures

WARNING!!!! Koffee Kup takes cash only they do have a ATM in the entry way

IN:
focus frenzy
jarrett
one wolf
mitchntx
budzrex
BeemerlessBob + the Saint
shovel
BobW
Mr2mch

Probable:

Maybe:
frankalvarez

Last edited:
Let's use the RSVP system - so the participants are automatically updated. I'm a very doubtful for this one - first Hico I've missed in several years, I believe...

What is this rsvp thing ? I was not invited to the class on this new forum.
Don’t even know how to pin threads here.
Don’t help I have Ebola

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What time are you guys planning on arriving in Hico? If it's not too fresh, would like to drag my bike and wife out for a nice ride..

Gary

I make this one as I have not been to one in a while, been trading a few PMs with our Pie Run creator over on the FJR forum

Right now, it looks like this.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 303
I was looking over the RSVP list and it struck me as ironic that so many of the replies say "weather dependent". The irony is that the very first Pie Run had over 100 attendees and it was 28F with a slight drizzle as I rode up from North Austin to get there... How times have changed! :lol2:

I was looking over the RSVP list and it struck me as ironic that so many of the replies say "weather dependent". The irony is that the very first Pie Run had over 100 attendees and it was 28F with a slight drizzle as I rode up from North Austin to get there... How times have changed! [emoji38]2:
This RSVP thing doesnt seemta show up on my Tapatalk...(yes..Im using it again....) but I went direct & found it

Last edited:
I was looking over the RSVP list and it struck me as ironic that so many of the replies say "weather dependent". The irony is that the very first Pie Run had over 100 attendees and it was 28F with a slight drizzle as I rode up from North Austin to get there... How times have changed! :lol2:
Along the same line is bike nights and nobody rides to the meet????

Back