• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie run II: Pie in the sky pie co, Conroe 2/23/19

Reaction score
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hogan
february pie run for 2019

Where?
pie in the sky pie co
3600 north loop 336W
Conroe, tx

web site:
http://www.pieintheskypieco.com/

Map:
map pie in the sky

When?
February 23rd @ 11am

IN:

Probable:

Maybe:

Mar 30th Sam's restaurant, Fairfield

Hmmm :ponder:

That one is a sometimes... If I am on call, I can't make it. It is just a bit far if I do get a call. Clients won't wait that long for me to respond. Conroe is about on the edge of what I can get away with if they actually call me.

Ok, well if you can't make it, Jeff will be there to hold my hand and make me feel welcome. You know how these Texans don't like interlopers. :eek2:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I’m in. I’ll ride an S10 from New Braunfels. If anyone has TWT stickers, bring them as I would like to buy one. Thanks

Dense fog and rain predicted through the morning here. Coming home this evening I could barely see. I may have to just ride down in the truck with the family.

I’m going to be a no show. I need to leave at 7 to be there by 11 and weather is currently wet.

For some reason I thought this was next weekend. I plan to attend with a +1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good seeing everyone. Rob (Rydah), James (James.Cain) and I (Jfink) had a great ride afterwards. After so many crappy days, it was good to get out and go.

Back