• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie run III: 15th anv March pie run Lucy's OTS, Celina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hogan
Whose afraid of the big bad bug!! were all going to die might as well have pie!!
March pie run of 2020

arc67.jpg

Where:
Lucy's on the square
127 N Ohio st.
Celina, TX

When:
Hopefully
28th March 2020 @ 11:00am

Map: map of Lucy's

web site:
https://www.lucysonthesquare.com/

so who is not afraid?

I plan on making this my first pie run!
I am coming from the Bonham Tx area if anyone would like to meet up.

Afraid No. But at the rate local and county governments are closing things down it may not matter. Last I heard both Celina and Collin county have recommended large gatherings be postponed but have not yet required it or required restaurants to close for other than take out service. They have both made formal disaster declarations that will allow them to do those things so it might just be a matter of time.

It is looking like I may have to be socially responsible ( stop laughing) and call off pie runs for the forceable future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My wife has threatened me with bodily harm if I go.
I'm thinking about it though.

Would love to go but a little far for me for a day run, hopefully there will be a few in this direction.

Not closed, but limited to take-out and delivery.

Now that'd be a sight! 50+ riders lining up at the drive-thru for take out (which Lucys doesn't have).

well, I wanted to stop doing pie runs, looks like I got my wish... the end of life as we knew it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back