• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run III: Sam's Restaurant, Fairfield 3/30/19 11:00am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tentative route depending on weather. Planing on taking Vstrom right now.

167c634ee1ff16d97583370aade6f1f4.jpg

4c6972f987bc2ee7276245bdfb4a6347.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Now, probably not unless someone wants to come to my house and bleed my brakes today....

Now, probably not unless someone wants to come to my house and bleed my brakes today....

Yep, I know the feeling. Or lack thereof. Fortunately I have two bikes and can ignore the one that needs work :-)

Take the car! We miss you, we don’t care if you are on a bike or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

a9b4c79c651e03e939050137f4d69457.jpg

Janet. You will not be alone in caging it. [emoji6]

781e7a3122400221265f3b06c74caf19.jpg

Camping at Fairfield Lake SP tonight. Its nice.

See you tomorrow [emoji1783]

Annnnd im out. Someone at work had an emergency so ill be working for them tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Looking at the radar right now (almost 1:30am), I am REAL glad I got up to St. Louis and back when we did. Somehow, we managed to load a bike and get home without getting much rain at all even though we could see seriously nasty storms all around is coming back through Arkansas. Right now, that area is getting some bad weather!

Truck or bike, we'll be heading out from my place in Huntsville at 9:00am. If you are passing through from points South, feel free to join us.

Looking at the radar right now (almost 1:30am), I am REAL glad I got up to St. Louis and back when we did. Somehow, we managed to load a bike and get home without getting much rain at all even though we could see seriously nasty storms all around is coming back through Arkansas. Right now, that area is getting some bad weather!

Truck or bike, we'll be heading out from my place in Huntsville at 9:00am. If you are passing through from points South, feel free to join us.
Load a bike? Pray tell, and as usual, no pictures it never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back