• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie run IV: Texan cafe and pie co. 4/27/19

Reaction score
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hogan
April pie run of 2019

where?
Texan cafe and pie company
207 east st
Hutto, TX 78634

MAP:
Texan cafe and pie co.

When:
April 27th @ 11:00am

Web site: thetexancafe

IN:

Probable:

Maybe:

Same day as Woodbutcher's BBQ party... Hmm... I might be able to get over there to grab some pies to take back to his party :ponder:

Registration thing said it ended - must be server time?

Anyways, put me down as a maybe, my saturday has been booked up helping my dad on a project to rebuild an old cargo trailer into a small camper, but this location is between my home and his.

I hope I can cut loose about time to come over and meet some of you kind folks, before I have to head off and prepare my home for a small get together with friends - you know, cleaning everything 6 times till the wife says its presentable, then heading to the store for a proper stock up of party foods.

Going to be a busy weekend, I was hoping to catch the BBQ too as that seems to have quite a draw, but I think its gonna be a bit much to try and squeeze everything in, even if it is all pretty much in the backyard for me.

If I don't manage to catch any of y'all, hope y'all have a safe and fun ride :rider:

Same day as Woodbutcher's BBQ party... Hmm... I might be able to get over there to grab some pies to take back to his party :ponder:

Was my plan as well. I think they are about 10 miles apart. In Austin traffic, that's only like 45 minutes...

Was my plan as well. I think they are about 10 miles apart. In Austin traffic, that's only like 45 minutes...

10-15 on the toll road. And there is no "Austin" traffic. Just Round Rock on 79 if you don't toll road it.

10-15 on the toll road. And there is no "Austin" traffic. Just Round Rock on 79 if you don't toll road it.

I think the locals know the short cuts to get around the worse of it. When I lived in Dallas I knew them all too. But things have changed and when I go to Dallas these days I sit the traffic. I’ll gladly listen to your advice for the best motorcycle route to there.

OH NO! I didn't even try the pie ! :eek2:

Sorry to sit off to the side like an awkward anti-social person, I like the elbow room

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and thanks Tourmeister for having lunch with me, was a good chat. :chug:

Nice turnout probably due to fantastic weather. Nice group of people. I didn't even eat there, so I'll need to go back someday and try it. I did get a pie for the BBQ and it was tasty.

Hutto local but I had dad duty moving the kids around to soccer and band events. Drove through in my blue soccer mom honda minivan and saw all the bikes outside. Looks like a good turn out. Texans Cafe has good pie.

Thank you. A 2017 model; the sand color is somewhat rare as most are black or blue.

Back