• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Pie Run... Southern Style... Sunday

Reaction score
Sorry for the late notice, our group had some schedule conflicts and this Sunday worked best for everyone.

We've had a fair turn out East of Houston last time, I figure we'll try something to the West this time.

We're riding to Orsak's Cafe in Fayetteville for lunch on Sunday. We should be there around 11:30 for anyone that would like to join us.

Chad

Let me know where to meet up with you. I am on the northwest side of Houston.

I'd like to go but can't. Keep those Pie Runs going. Hope to make the next one.

Well darn! Weather is getting rideable but I have my granddaughter’s birthday to attend Sunday. Orsaks is the middle of my 300 mile Sunday loop. Maybe next time.

As Rydah stated above, our group will be meeting at the Rudy's in Webster at 8:30.

Anyone that wants to meet up with us, and suffer the 60 miles of toll roads between here and Katy, is welcome to join. :flip: Otherwise we'll see you at Orsak's. :eat:

I am switching to the West Houston DS ride. We may cross paths. Have a safe ride.

Back