• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie run V: Farm house cafe, Huntsville 5/25/19

Reaction score
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hogan
May pie run for 2019

Where?
Farm house cafe
1004 14th st
Huntsville, TX 77340

Web site:
http://farmhousecafetexas.com/

Map:
map to farmhouse cafe

When:
May, 25th @ 11:00AM

it is important that you let me know you are going to come so I can let them know and they can be prepared.

IN:

Probably:

Just a few miles from where I live... and I will be in Arkansas that weekend :doh:

I'm on call that weekend, so can't make this one. If I wasn't on call I'd probably be in Arkansas with Scott anyway :)

I’m a probably, in if we’re not having another spring monsoon.

Please put me down as a probable +1.

If we're in town we should be there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Soooooo..... other than the eating of sweets. What goes down?

It is just a monthly meet and greet over lunch and desert. The locations are usually picked based on their reputation for having good food/deserts. Some folks ride with groups from their area, others show up alone. It is a nice way to put faces and real names to screen names, check out other bikes, and generally have a good time.

Hmmm....maybe if I can find someone to ride with before/after I'll make the trip up
I’m probably going to take a boring route from Katy. Your welcome to head up with us. I won’t be 100% sure we’re going till Friday night.

Four of us coming from east to, Wildwood, south of Woodville. Will be giving the baby KTM a good run.

I'm going to try to make it. We've been racing and wrenching on the mini's so much that the street bike hasn't been out of the garage in months. I'll look it all over Friday night and if it looks good to go I should be there.

Now this is only a suggestion: I have been to at least six pie runs, and don’t know any one! How about we each stand up and give our name, and our website name /handle. This will give us more knowledge of who the people are on TWT, instead of us just socializing with the other riders who rode to the pie run with us.

Back