• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie run VII: Eat some in Edom, Edom TX 7-28-2012

excellent slide show and pictures Robin!:clap: till it got to my picture!! :lol2:

thanks for putting it together!!

Wow, thanks to other photographers for publishing all sides of me. To Robin, for my face and camera. To Ninjette, for so nicely capturing my bald spot. :mrgreen:

Robin you just had to put the picture of me with that silly grin on my face in didn't you.

Made it home from the pie run and Crazy Bob,s camping this morning. Had a great time both camping and at the pie run. You guys are all great. Thanks.:rider:

Yes, Robin- Definitley great pics and slideshow you put together.
It was great to meet some new people and to admire all of the bikes.

Just ordered another Avon Venom. After getting the tire off, it's pretty clear to me that I damaged it on a pothole. There's a nice little vertical split just at the edge of the tread section. Clearly not a defect, at least to my eye.

Just ordered another Avon Venom. After getting the tire off, it's pretty clear to me that I damaged it on a pothole. There's a nice little vertical split just at the edge of the tread section. Clearly not a defect, at least to my eye.

As IBM always loved to say in every system message, "Probable use error." Redpill & I got a bit sidetracked on the way to Edom and ended up way north of our course. My GPS showed a road back to the route, so we took it. Technically, it was a paved road. In actuality, it was a five-mile continuous series of potholes, connected by wisps of pavement. Couldn't have been good for a cruiser tire.

Danny, when you get ready to put that tire on, call me. I can come over and eat pie while supervising you....

As IBM always loved to say in every system message, "Probable use error." Redpill & I got a bit sidetracked on the way to Edom and ended up way north of our course. My GPS showed a road back to the route, so we took it. Technically, it was a paved road. In actuality, it was a five-mile continuous series of potholes, connected by wisps of pavement. Couldn't have been good for a cruiser tire.

Reminds of an old joke.

How do you make a fishing net?

Find a bunch of holes and sew them together. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

We finally show up about 2:30 with Lyekka in tow.

shed-M.jpg

We didn't see any of you guys there! What's up with that?

We finally show up about 2:30 with Lyekka in tow.

We didn't see any of you guys there! What's up with that?

Gee, Bob. We waited and waited for you. Honest we did. Finally we all left at just about 2:28pm. :trust: Go figure!

Weldone Robin, I really enjoyed the compulation :clap:
It's nice to see myself in a picture, instead of taking all the pictures lol.

Bob, the pie was worth it regardless of the time you ate it wasn't it?
We passed the trailer in tow shortly after leaving ya'll.

See ya'll on the next one hopefully :eat: :rider: :trust:

It's nice to see myself in a picture, without wanted on top or a number board at the bottom instead of taking all the pictures lol.

There! Fixed it for you Ron!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slabbed it home, slept the whole way.... So many great people and clean bikes! Not mine, of course.... Thanks, all!

Slabbed it home, slept the whole way.... So many great people and clean bikes! Not mine, of course.... Thanks, all!

Now I see why you bring that hammock of yours. Good for some laughs. Curious how you slept the whole way home though. :eek:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Now I see why you bring that hammock of yours. Good for some laughs. Curious how you slept the whole way home though. :eek:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Autopilot is one of Q's many talents :lol2:

:eek2:

Back