• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run X: Location 1 Ponder,TX (Benefit for Scott/Beth Friday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pie Run X: Location 1 Ponder Which Pie at Ranchman's Cafe

wczimmerman said:
:rofl: Yeah, currently Savannah (age:5) and Cassie (age:7) are arm wrestling for the 919. No word yet on who might take the SV1K.
:angryfire In your normal, evasive manner, you STILL didn't say which one ya'll will attend! :-P

Well, in light of this now becoming a benefit pie run, change me from a maybe to a DEFINITE.

Make that the same for me. WC, if you aren't coming to this one, I'll handle the donation stuff (gotta Jones-up with dutchinterceptor :mrgreen: )

Now, who is in charge of the weather? :sun:

Put me down as a maybe. I'll be coming in from New Mexico. Anyone from out west want to ride in together?

Gilk51 said:
:angryfire In your normal, evasive manner, you STILL didn't say which one ya'll will attend! :-P

Make that the same for me. WC, if you aren't coming to this one, I'll handle the donation stuff (gotta Jones-up with dutchinterceptor :mrgreen: )

Now, who is in charge of the weather? :sun:

I'm on-call that weekend and I just found out yesterday that my backup will be out of town, too. I may be stuck at home. :giveup:

wczimmerman said:
I'm on-call that weekend and I just found out yesterday that my backup will be out of town, too. I may be stuck at home. :giveup:
Send Jen - she needs to get out more (and is better looking)... ;-)

dfwscotty said:
Just down 156 from me....sign me up for Ponder.

:eat:
Sorry there, new guy, but your Pie assignment is Huntsville... :eek2:

No, no, just kidding, but we check all the bikes and make sure that they are at least warm... ;-)

:welcome: by-the-way (BTW) :mrgreen:

Ponder vs Edom. Pine trees or cactus. Twists vs Prairie. Wind vs Trees.

Bottom line show up somewhere and enjoy!! Better rumps on the East Texas women tells me all I need to know about the PIE!!:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :eat:

Re: Pie Run X: Ponder Which Pie at Ranchman's Cafe

donroger1 said:
I'll make this one if I have to walk. (not far)
Put me down as a definite. :sun:

Plus one for :eat: in :ponder:

I am going to attempt to make this. See you all there.

Put me down as a maybe. The date conflicts with a commitment to be with the band at UIL area marching contest. But..., the contest is in Denton :-P . They haven't released the schedule yet, but if I can fit it in between prelims and finals, I'll plan on being in Ponder for lunch.

Glad to hear that Kelly. I've been wondering if we'd ever cross paths.

How's the recovery going? Don't s'pose you'll be arriving on something shiny, new and two-wheeled?:rider:

Hmmm, pie run on Saturday and a MotoGP party on Sunday. Looks like I have some brownie points to earn....:doh:

pacman1 said:
Hmmm, pie run on Saturday and a MotoGP party on Sunday. Looks like I have some brownie points to earn....:doh:
its only Sunday afternoon, not the whole day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back