• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run X: Location 1 Ponder,TX (Benefit for Scott/Beth Friday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilk51 said:
...I'd donate my second born but I doubt that would help their situation any) :roll:

It might as long as he can change a diaper! :mrgreen:

pacman1 said:
Do we have a volunteer to lead this route? Lacking any other more knowledgeable navigator stepping forward, I'll lead. Be aware that this will be a severe example of the lost leading the lost. Anybody ridden these roads before??
I have; this is my riding territory. But I have an early morning obligation so I can't lead. The route is basic; you'll do fine.

I will warn you of the blind 'S' curve on Church Rd. Both 4-wheeled and 2-wheeled have crashed on this.

See y'all in Ponder.

TS

mitchntx said:
post outage decompress, eh? :giveup:

I'll be leaving my place (Contrary Creek Rd and 144) around 8:15

I'll check back here in the morning before I leave to see if you want to make the trip to Wheatland together.

I had one day off in the middle and I told them that I was eating pie! :lol2:

I'm leaving Glen Rose at 0800 and can be at Contrary and 144 15 minutes after that. See ya' there. :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back