• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run X: Location 3 Huntsville,TX (Benefit for Scott/Beth Friday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wczimmerman

The ORIGINAL Pie Man
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Where: The Farmhouse Cafe 1004 14th Street near Downtown (the old Key Printing Building in Midway Plaza) 435-1450

Map

When: 28 October 2006-Arrive 11AM

Why: To help raise money for our fearless leader and family to offset the costs of their recent accident. This will be on a donation basis only. No cost to attend.

Donation Coordinator: Snoopster

Definite:
RobMarti + 1
pkiser
Squeaky
dukey33
Snoopster
99VFR + 1
Tourmeister + Blue Bomber
Georgiapeach + 1
FJRMike
jhansen + 2
mhutch
dbdolan
Cagiva 549
ant_129

Maybe:

NUTT
JR
Texas T
edmart001 + 1
Rainmaker

Last edited:
wczimmerman said:
Where: The Farmhouse Cafe 1004 14th Street near Downtown (the old Key Printing Building in Midway Plaza) 435-1450

Map

When: 28 October 2006-Arrive 11AM

Why: To help raise money for our fearless leader and family to offset the costs of their recent accident. This will be on a donation basis only. No cost to attend.

Definite:
RobMarti + 1

Maybe:

A click on the above map link puts you just east of Berlin Germany.:eek2:

bushwhacker said:
A click on the above map link puts you just east of Berlin Germany.:eek2:

Oops...Link fixed.

We'll go for Das Pie next month...:lol2:

Is there going to be an address to mail donations to for those that may not make it to the pie run? :zen:

I'm there!
Can we dress up for halloween too?

I'm a maybe, Sunday the 29th is the Houston SCCA weekend so I might be pretty busy on Saturday prepping the car.

NUTT said:
I'm a maybe, Sunday the 29th is the Houston SCCA weekend so I might be pretty busy on Saturday prepping the car.

Hey, no worries. I'm planning on being there too. But I'm co-driving with my brother so no car prep work for me. ;)

However, that is why I'll go to Huntsville and not Kyle. Don't want to get too tired on a full weekend.

Count me in.

Graubart said:
Is there going to be an address to mail donations to for those that may not make it to the pie run? :zen:

Thanks for asking. If you click the Donate link on the navbar at the top of any forum page, you will see all the PayPal buttons. Below that is the mailing address.

Darn it, Scott I missed this post and am really sorry I didn't know. I will plan to be there, my husband is out of town right now, maybe I can convince him to come too and prove that he does exist.

I've met him at King's, remember? ;-) Hope to see you guys there!

Put me down as a maybe (bike reassembly pending).

I need to apologize, but I am afraid I cannot join the pie run...
My wife just reminded me that I have a meeting to attend on that day...

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back