• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run X: Pie Everywhere - Hutto & Beyond - International Pie Run Day 10/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Name
Bob
I will have to be a definite maybe till I know what time the UT game starts. I got tickets to join my 95k other friends to watch.

kurt

Admin
First Name
Kurt
Last Name
Brown
I will have to be a definite maybe till I know what time the UT game starts. I got tickets to join my 95k other friends to watch.
Yeah, they should be pretty fired up after losing to OU this week. :trust:

First Name
Stuart
Last Name
Brogden
Yeah, they should be pretty fired up after losing to OU this week. :trust:
IF they lose to the cretins from Norman, they will then have the heartache of losing to Oklahoma teams two weeks in a row, 'cause my Cowboys from Oklahoma State are gonna whup them cows from Austin! :shooter:

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Woodall
I'm still in but location has changed to Hagerstown MD. (West of Baltimore about an hour). I have some work to do up there prior to a lovely trip to Iraq. I'm open for anything within a couple hours of there if y'all know anybody in the area interested. Sadly, I'll be caging it. :eat:

DBL

First Name
David
I should be able to make it to the Hutto pie run. It will be my first and with the location only 10 miles away, I have no excuse. :flip:

Gilk51

First Name
Charles ("Chuck")
Last Name
Gibke
list updated

I will try to contact the restaurant today and warn them...

-------

Count: 34 def + 3 prob = 38, 7 maybe

I'm doing my best to get a Panhandle representation for IPRD, and I have posted a thread in the Panhandle rides section to get discussion going. I am proposing the Overlook on highway 207, about 30 miles south of Claude, TX. It is the tail end of Palo Duro State Park, absolutely beautiful there. I'm sure most of the distance riders on the forum know the spot.

Special welcome to any TWT rider especially those in the Panhandle and southern areas, Abilene, Midland, Childress, etc.

First Name
Mike
Last Name
Presley
Won't make this one. GlitterCritter and me are doing a very special ST-Owners NASA tour on Friday and plan to attend the Wings Over Houston Airshow http://www.wingsoverhouston.com/index.htm on Saturday with a few other ST-Owners ...maybe I can find a pie vendor at the airshow and claim attendance!?!?

First Name
Jeff
I'm a probable...

it's close enough i can do any "honey do's" the boss thinks of and still make it!

First Name
Daryl
Last Name
Tschoepe
Hmmm,

Just realized that this fits in between soccer games. The first one is 10:45 so we may be a little late.

I'll double check but that means that the whole clan may show up. Hey, we gotta eat somewhere

First Name
Lee
Last Name
Norman
I really want to go to this one, but alas, it's the same day as UIL Area marching contest.

First Name
Daryl
Last Name
Tschoepe
SWMBO has proclaimed this a worthy event ;-)

Whole family in tow after morning game

Daryl/Chirpy
Spencer
Victoria
Yvonne

Yummy pie!

Status
Not open for further replies.