• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run X: Pie Everywhere - Hutto & Beyond - International Pie Run Day 10/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably get you to tell my wife how much fun it is, and that she should trade her Riva for one. She won't listen to me ;-)

You'll probably be surprised, there's a pretty serious super scooter contingent on here.

I'm gonna plan on making it to this one.

(Kinda curious how most will react to my ride... hehehe)

Looking at my cards, I'll see your Yamaha...

and raise you a Piaggio

susan_newseat_5735q.JPG

Now, provide a picture for your next bid. :mrgreen:

Chirpy, it's a deal!

I find that a super scoot is just the most practical ride for me for now. It's also my first two-wheeled ride. I can handle a standard transmission (8 out of 10 of the cars I've owned were standards), but the twist-and-go simplicity of the scoot is GREAT.

Also did a 300 mile ride with a few other scooter owners a couple weeks ago. Had a blast!

Here's my ride:
2b273973f35a5979319f580a1438ead3.jpg

I would like to be put on the maybe list I won't know anything till last minute.

Looking at my cards, I'll see your Yamaha...

and raise you a Piaggio

susan_newseat_5735q.JPG

Now, provide a picture for your next bid. :mrgreen:

Mark me as a resounding "yes" and hopefully I can take the three wheeled gem for a little test ride
trustme.gif

I might bring two other riders...Joe Six-pack and Joe the Plumber with me too.

RB

Last edited:
hopefully I can take the three wheeled gem for a little test ride

I don't think she has let anyone but family do that yet but you might be able to sweettalk her due to the previous scooter rides you led.

-------

list up dated... Less than a week away

Count: 40 def + 6 prob = 46, 14 maybe

We are definitely a "no way". Committed to a wedding that day. So we will be eating cake instead of pie. :eat:

Won't make this one. GlitterCritter and me are doing a very special ST-Owners NASA tour on Friday and plan to attend the Wings Over Houston Airshow http://www.wingsoverhouston.com/index.htm on Saturday with a few other ST-Owners ...maybe I can find a pie vendor at the airshow and claim attendance!?!?

We'll be there as well. I am thinking about a piece of pie smuggled in as I have no clue as to whether pie can be found there. I'll be in my navy blue Lone Star Flight Museum T-shirt among the throng. I hate to miss the pie run, but this is the day for the long awaited ride.

rdfromLibertyBelleJohnPreacher-vi.jpg

I really want to go to this one, but alas, it's the same day as UIL Area marching contest.

You can always find a place for eats/pie, but time spent with your kids is fleeting at best. Enjoy the contest. And good luck to yours.
Don Mitchell
Bellville

Cherioer & I will be there. Cant wait to see you all!!!!!

Amanda

...I'll be in my navy blue Lone Star Flight Museum T-shirt among the throng. I hate to miss the pie run, but this is the day for the long awaited ride.

rdfromLibertyBelleJohnPreacher-vi.jpg

Jack,

Isn't that the only airworthy B-17 around these days?? Hey, I'll be on the lookout for you...be glad to share PIE and a ride!!! :trust:

I'm taking my MSF course the next two days and I would love to come up there. My grandfather lives minutes away from there. Are there any people riding from San Antonio?

I decided to try nametags again :doh:

So, check post #1 if you have any + names, I would like to put "real" names along with screen names, including passengers. So, please let me know & you will have your very own TWT souvenir nametag! :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back