• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run X: Pie Everywhere - Hutto & Beyond - International Pie Run Day 10/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck, put me and Skull of Energy down as probables...

Do you have a DFW to Hutto route set up yet?

I just HATE to disappoint my adoring fans when I post early and then have to back out. I just wait until I am sure.

OR I could tell the truth...which is this: I am too random to plan that far ahead.

The truth hurts. But then WE RIDE!:rider:

Do you have a DFW to Hutto route set up yet?

Nothing written but here it is (now): :yawn:

Staging at the same old Minyards as before: 6:45 AM (Yes, I know, it's still dark then)
LeMans start at precisely 7:00 (I can't be late again)

Route:
slab I20 and I35W to US67 @ Alvarado (get a quick start)
US67 business into Cleburne
SH174 south to FM933 near Blum
FM933 to Whitney
SH22 west to Laguna Park
FM56 south to Valley Mills
SH6 east a block or two (gas & rest stop - roughly half way)
SH317 south through McGregor and Moody and SH36
SH36 and US190 around Temple to 95
95 south to Taylor loop (397 I think)
Loop around Taylor to US79
US79 to Hutto

Return route open - probably similar but may go back thru Meridian instead...

-------

I think Steve and Wendy are planning to leave a little later if this is too early. Maybe they will pipe in.

How does that sound?
:rider: :eat: :rider:

Can't we go earlier?? Just kidding!!! It is perfect. I LOVE to be on the bike before first light.

Aaaagh.

Chirpy, Chirpy's better half and two little Chirps are all out. Forgot about cousins birthday in Rockwall.

:doh:

list updated (see post #1)

-------

Count: 45 def + 9 prob = 54, 14 maybe

well i have put together a different back roads to hutto we will be leaving around 7-8 also according to mapquest the route will take about three hours at normal speed if anyone is interested .

My wife, Linda and I will be there. I think a buddy, Larry from round rock will go as well. He has no excuse, He could almost walk there.

Don Mitchell
Bellville

[wczimmerman voice] list updated [/wczimmerman voice]

-------

Count: 55 def + 9 prob = 64, 9 maybe

Gilk,
What time does the Dallas bunch arrive? I don't want to miss seeing any of you!
Eileen "Pooh Bear"

Hopefully, around 10:30 - I don't want to be late again...

PB - are your kiddos coming? If so, I need some names, please. :sun:

I'll be there with SpringSteve and Terry, we will be leaving from Steve's house in Spring around 6:30 or 7:00, anybody want to caravan with us? We will do a DS route on the way back, we think, time will tell!:rofl:

I'll be there with SpringSteve and Terry, we will be leaving from Steve's house in Spring around 6:30 or 7:00, anybody want to caravan with us? We will do a DS route on the way back, we think, time will tell!:rofl:

You guys could make it to the Houston start at 290 & Huffmeister in plenty of time. KSU @ 8:30.

http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33546

Hey Chuck, I put your directions into a .gpx file. I did a 2nd one going thru Manfield and staying off of the 820/35 bridge. There is a return route for you thru Meridian. :rider:

Attachments

• TWT Pie Run 10.25.08.gpx
    335.7 KB · Views: 300
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back