• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

pie run X:Tiffany's, Alba 10/27/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hogan
October pie run for 2018

Where?
Tiffany restaurant
275 county road 1558
Alba, TX 75410

MAP:
https://goo.gl/maps/oJz7mJTFzMm

WHEN?
October 27th 2018 @ 11:00am

IN:
focus frenzy
KawRider
DFW Tom
RTL +1
GRU +1
RapidRobert
Adventure1

Probably:
Chaveskii

Maybe:
kidder
rpcraft

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll venture a maybe depending on weather and all!!!

I am a maybe depending on weather. Hopefully these rainy weekends will not go on forever!

Somebody eat some pie for me. Shoulder surgery Thursday morning so can you say “medicated”? Everyone ride safe. The weather should be great.
[emoji965][emoji965][emoji965][emoji965][emoji965][emoji965][emoji965]???????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Weather forecast looking pretty good so firming up from a maybe to likely.

In!

Uhm, do they know we're coming? After the last pie run I attended at The Shed in Edom, where they were soooo unprepared and understaffed, just thought I'd ask.

Don't know how important head count is but I will have a friend on his big Versys riding to Alba with me.

We are both new to the area and will be riding from the Shreveport, LA area to Alba. Can anyone suggest any interesting roads not too far of the path for us to check out?

I would take hwy 154 out of marshall, you can either follow it all the way till your just past Quitman then take 182 (passes by the Dam) over to Alba. 154 is a pretty straight shot but you have MANY options to take some nice curvy roads without getting to far off course.

Looks like you guys will have nice weather for this one. Wish my schedule would let me attend.

I made it and the weather made it a great day for a ride. As this was my first, I don't what a good crowd is but there were several guys there and the food was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back