• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie run X: Tony's family restaurant 10/26/19

Reaction score
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hogan
October pie run for 2019
PumpkinPie.jpg

where?

Tony's family restaurant
1629 Meyer st
Sealy, TX

Map:
Tony's family resaurant

when?
October 26th 2019 @ 11:00am

http://www.tonysfamilyrestaurant.com/

IN:

Probably:

Had high hopes of making this one, but it is just not working out.

Last edited:
Planning on it. Count me in for 2.

Probable

For those making it I recommend hitting the newly repaved 1489 between I-10 and 1093 while in the area. Quite nice.

Last edited:
Weekend is open. Just down the road. I'll do my best to be there.

I still owe you a slice of pie Leon.

m
DOH!!! I am such a idiot I would loose my head if I knew where I put it. I just discovered a mower blade for you.
I will strap it to the bike and bring it with me.

For those making it I recommend hitting the newly repaved 1489 between I-10 and 1093 while in the area. Quite nice.
[/QUOTE]

You might want to try 1458 from Pattison to San Felipe. We call it Racer Road. It has some great high speed sweepers. Be careful last time I was on it a Maroon Tahoe with ghost letters was on the shoulder waiting for speeders.

You might want to try 1458 from Pattison to San Felipe. We call it Racer Road. It has some great high speed sweepers. Be careful last time I was on it a Maroon Tahoe with ghost letters was on the shoulder waiting for speeders.
[/QUOTE]

Yep, and a couple years ago, a "friendly" neighbor had distributed roofing nails at the stop sign on the east side, in Pattison.

A while back someone put bricks on the road in several corners. It would be possible the locals that live on 1458 are tired of the sport bikes tearing it up.

Would have loved to make this, Just not in the plans today. One of my favorites. Y'all enjoy!

286 miles of smiles. Good to meet folks. I haven’t to a pie run in a long time.
Some of the folks
9b73eae59ef235a2c0ce87963fec51b2.jpg

f5bb18944c4dc0aa0de54953bb28d77c.jpg

bc795187e162ca8cc693b712c18b0e25.jpg

My PIE!
502e05f28b02b47f5c57ce15deb2db76.jpg

Took the long way sort of home
I think I got on “Racer Road”. Smooth pavement nice sweepers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back