• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie run XI: Scrumbscious burgers & pie shakes, Forney, 11/23/19

Reaction score
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hogan
November pie run for 2019
this one comes with short notice and a bit early as two days after turkey day most are still in a food coma.
Banana-Cream-Pie-Shake-vegan-glutenfree.jpg.jpg

Where?:
Scrumbscious burgers & pie shakes
450 FM 548 #112, Forney, TX 75126

Map:
Scrumbscious burger & pie shake

When?

23rd November 2019 @ 11am

they do have conventional pies on top of a impressive assortment of pie shakes. (pecan pie shake?)

IN:

Only 12 miles from my house and for once I will have Saturday free so should make this one.

Spoke to soon on being free that day. My family Thanksgiving dinner will be that day because some of the kids and grand kids have work conflicts for Turkey day. Still can make it to Forney but will have to eat light and no ride afterwords as I will have to come home and cook.

I reckon I'll be there too, wx dependent.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

November pie run for 2019
this one comes with short notice and a bit early as two days after turkey day most are still in a food coma.

When?
23rd November 2019 @ 11am

To help you out, I moved Thanksgiving this year to the Thursday AFTER the pie run. You're Welcome! :mrgreen:

Should be a go for this.

I'm with Tim! Well, not literally, I will be on a separate bike. Okay, only if mine doesn't break down... I'm with Tim! :giveup:

I'm with Tim! Well, not literally, I will be on a separate bike. Okay, only if mine doesn't break down... I'm with Tim! :giveup:

OMG, Whaaaat !?!? Let's RIDE, See ya for pie. Jeff Hansen should be with us as well.

Is it ok to 4wheel it? Looks like 39 in the morning and I don't have that kind of gear.

Looks like it'll be a beautiful day for a ride. I look forward to seeing your new scoot, Jeff Hansen.

Back