• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie run XII: Moose head cafe, Crockett 12-28-19

Wow, so no more KTMs allowed at these pie runs?
No not me I only make two a year. The first one and last one usually. Those KTM’s are welcome they just won’t make it that far from home without Breaking down.

The weather was perfect today! Jfink and I stopped in at the Moosehead for lunch while out riding. I will be passing through in the truck as usual on the way up to Elkhart to spend the day with extended family.

And Leon, you really have done a great job of keeping the Pie Runs going for a long time :clap: Hopefully, someone else can step up or perhaps come up with something different. Maybe the Pie Runs have run their course. We are coming up on 15 years of doing them! :shock:

Sure hate to miss this one it’s always good in Crockett. It’s already raining here.

I am with you Joe, I and the misses are going to miss this one too. I do enjoy Crockett Moosehead.

Just started raining here. I'm a light weight and I'm out.

Weather’s looking dodgy. Hate to miss the run, but I’m out. Hope we can do this in Hico next month.

Out as well. Not raining here yet, but it doesn't look promising for that far of a ride. Especially since gre rain chances are higher there.

I was planning on going, but we have a car down and I need to be around to go pick it up later. Hope everyone has a great ride and safe trip and plenty of pie. :)

I'm curious as to how many folks made it... :popcorn:

Back