• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie run XII: Moosehead cafe, Crockett 12-29

Status
Not open for further replies.
In unless winter interferes!

Well, we went Friday as I have a wedding rehearsal I didn't think about today! Pie was good.

Last edited:
I will see how the rain turns out, if it is not a deluge I will be moto camping at Ratcliff Lake Recreational area friday the 28th. I will leave DFW area around 11am Friday.

If anybody wants to join me...post up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am out, looks like a high of 40 Saturday for dallas area.

I am out, looks like a high of 40 Saturday for dallas area.
Screw it, I am back in lol. Camping at the same spot Friday night I posted earlier. Ratcliff lake.

Attachments

• FFFDE211-8383-451F-AF5E-437AF02BC1E8.jpeg
    FFFDE211-8383-451F-AF5E-437AF02BC1E8.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 287
If rain holds off, we should have ±4 of us from NW Louisiana making our way down.

Last edited:
Screw it, I am back in lol. Camping at the same spot Friday night I posted earlier. Ratcliff lake.

Welllllll I am out again.....I have to be home Saturday at 12. I am going to ride to lbj Grasslands and camp Friday night.

I'm out. Busted my wrist a couple days ago, not broken though. Y'all enjoy!!

You can now add yourself to the RSVP at the top of the thread and update your in/out status there.

Final pie run of 2018
christmas%20cookie%20pie_zpsaff2fcgf.jpg

Christmas sugar cookie pie
get the recipe HERE!

Where:
Moosehead cafe
412 E Houston Ave
Crockett, TX

When:
December 29th @ 11:00am

Map:
Moose head cafe

Web site: http://www.themooseheadcafe.com/

IN:
GSer
danco302 +1 pro
Desertgirl +1may
Abby
james.cain
jfink
Moose
BobW +2
GRU and crew
pub610
grandelatte
BigBird
woodsguy
jmn
dirtryder

Probably:
Skip Honeycutt
tabasco
jhansen
Bagwell
BigKev72
SwampFox
RapidRobert

Maybe:
voyagerrider
onecan
BADTEX

Well, shoot. Woke up to no water pressure. Called the MUD and a real live person answered! We have a water main break with a supposed fix time of between 9-10 am. We also get to boil our water too once it’s fixed. Bonus. So I’m out. Dad gummit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Well...it’s a balmy 51 degrees in Waco, windchill isn’t bad. Waiting for Joe at McDonalds. But we are comin’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm out. We don't have cold weather riding gear and not motivated enough to cage it. So sorry for the late notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back