• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Please consider donating if your item sells on TWT

Scott,

Is this information still correct to send you a check? I sold my Kaw KLX today to one of the TWT group, Derek Demere. I want to make a donation to your cause.

No.

It should be

Two Wheeled Texans
74 Armadillo Dr.
Huntsville, Tx. 77320

I can’t find the link for PayPal donation option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go,

If you are on a desktop, click on your username in the upper right corner of the screen and on the drop down there will be an option to donate, it takes you to the link above. If you are on a phone or other mobile device with a small screen, click on your avatar image up in the header and the same drop down will appear and it also has the same link.

If you are using Tapatalk, well..., they suck and don't provide a means for you to access that menu in their front end. You can just open the forum in a browser on your phone to access the site and you will see the screen I mentioned above for mobile devices.

Now I understand. I am using Tapatalk. I’ll open in browser and send $$.

Thanks,

Derek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks very much for all you do to keep the site running, Scott. The forums are an awesome resource and just helped me find a new home for my Harley. Glad I saw Tim’s message looking for that model bike and that it now has a new home where it will be ridden instead of just hanging out in the garage.

Thanks again to you for the site and to Tim for the smooth transaction. Donation inbound via PayPal.

Christmas donation made via PayPal. Thank you Scott for running this awesome site.

I'd be more than happy if Tourmeister could really live off TWT, ride with his kids more, and work less. Hard to believe I joined Xmas 2005, 17 years ago when I got back into riding.
Good people here and Meister Friday is one of the best, as well as the other admins. Through connections and referrals here, I've sold a car, bikes, and 4 of my Dad's planes when he couldn't fly anymore. This site is worth every penny donated times eleventy billion.

I use this forum instead of any other social media sites. This is also the only good place to find great deals on almost anything. I have bought 3 bikes, a compressor, maps, luggage, exhausts and countless other items and parts. I have been wanting to donate for years but never did, however i just signed up for recurring payment. Thank you Scott for a site full of great trustworthy people. I have NEVER been disappointed with any of my purchases or interactions.

Back