• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Please let me know if you are having issues with Forum Supporter PayPal payments not working

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
I recently got an email from PayPal telling me something was amiss. I know nothing about how that process works, so I can't even begin to figure out what might actually be wrong, if anything.

If you have tried to make a Forum Supporter payment or if you have a recurring payment renewal that didn't work, please let me know.

I am hoping this might just be a temporary glitch related to the server being down recently and now that it is back up, all will be good. :pray:

Now that you mention it, I made a donation on the 6th, a few hours before everything imploded. It cleared my bank the next morning.

Yeah, it looks like things went bad after we did the restore from the backup.

I have gone back through all the PayPal transactions and manually updated all the associated TWT user accounts.

If I missed you , PLEASE let me know!

And as always, thanks for supporting the site! :thumb:

I think it may have just been a "burp" related to the server being down while getting restored from a backup. Some transactions just tried to hit the server right at the wrong time. So hopefully, all is good now.

Back