• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Please pray for Chuck "CeeBee" Blair

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

:tab Chuck's wife posted on FaceBook last night that he had a brain aneurysm. He had surgery and they were able to repair it. He is in ICU. The next few days will be critical to his recovery. Please be praying for him and his wife during what has to be an extremely scary and stressful situation.

Having experienced this close to me more than once, I pray that the final outcome will be the best possible one for Chuck and his wife.

Father God we thank you for healing Chuck and your peace beyond measure for him and his family. So be it.

Last edited:
Glad to hear it was repairable! Praying for a speedy recovery, Chuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks, it is time to triple down in prayer for Chuck and especially for his family. This is a very tough day for them.

chuck%202-M.jpg

chuck-M.jpg

chuck%203-M.jpg

RIMG0072-M.jpg

RIMG0044-M.jpg

The%20Wild%20Bunch%202015%20269-M.jpg

The%20Wild%20Bunch%202015%20147-M.jpg

The%20Wild%20Bunch%202015%20290-M.jpg

Last edited:
Riders,

It is with a very sad heart that I share the following from Tawnya Blair, Chuck's wife. She asked me to share this information with the motorcycling community.

"Many of you know that Chuck set out to ride the MS150 with me and my niece's on Saturday. Chuck collapsed at about mile 6 after riding about 30 minutes. At the ER they discovered that a previously discovered aneurysm had begun to bleed. Emergency surgery was performed that evening and although his vitals were good during surgery, he began to decline.

Sunday morning his incredible, amazing, intricate brain couldn't cope with the pressure and shut down. He is currently on life support, which I can feel his complete disagreement with, until organ donation can be arranged.
He has gone on to a much better place, you might say he got his miracle, I am sure they have dirt bikes in heaven."

From the Caring Bridge website she set up for Chuck. Here is the link for those who would care to visit/post.

Godspeed my friend.
P1010038-XL.jpg

2012_03_Around%20the%20Bend_26-149-XL.jpg

Terrible tragedy. Sorry for all affected.

Texas Adventure Junction ride - 2008
IMG_3751.JPG

Same ride, leaking counter shaft seal...
IMG_3774.JPG

Getting ready to load the bikes on my trailer for a trip to Arkansas - 2008
IMG_3948.JPG

His happy face after eating my dust most of the day
IMG_3964.JPG

"That's Easy! Stand aside and I'll show you how it's done!"
IMG_4011.JPG

Threw his body under the bike in an attempt to keep the beers in the bag out of the muck!!
IMG_4012.JPG

Roger lifts the bike off of him before he drowns in a mud puddle
IMG_4013.JPG

Beer saved, all is well... :thumb:
IMG_4014.JPG

Giving me that, "Are you sure this is a road on the map?" look...
IMG_4041.JPG

Lends a helping hand after I got hit head on by a crazed ATV rider...
IMG_4055.JPG

"Uh yeah... that's a little bent alright!"
IMG_4058.JPG

Helping again to get the stricken KLR on the trailer for the sad ride home...
IMG_4074.JPG

Black Gap Road in Big Bend National Park - 2012
IMG_7090.jpg

Roger "Rquared" Rogers and Chuck "CeeBee" Blair Santa Elena Canyon BBNP - 2012
IMG_7098.jpg

IMG_7100.jpg

Me, Chuck and Roger
IMG_7101.jpg

Chuck was always smiling and always just happy to be riding. I will miss riding with him :zen:

Back