• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Please pray for my wife.

ntklr650

Matt6:34
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
M
Please keep my wife Sue in your prayers. She has been having gentle legs spasms since November but Saturday night they turned horrific. We are in the ER for the third time since Sunday and they are trying to figure something out. So far muscles relaxers are not working and she keeps getting episodes every 2-15 min. Pray for wisdom, strength and peace.

Well no smoking gun yet but cat scans from head to toe were clear. Next we need to get MRIs and then see a neurologist. Head was clear so nothing causing problems up there. Heading home soon.

Leg craps/spasms are the worst thing. Oh the pain. Praying for her...

Prayers sent. Are these leg cramps she's having?

I ask because I took some prescription pain meds for a neck injury a while back and got the worst leg cramp I'd ever had in my life a few days in. Whole quad locked up and wouldn't stop for a while. I stopped the meds and it never happened again. Not sure if that's helpful, but wanted to throw it out there just in case.

My wife had a weird painful issue with her gut and they gave her an antispasmodic medicine. The medicine was specifically to stop spasms.

Sending my well wishes your way.

Added to my list.

Prayers for you all, especially for healing for Sue, God's healing hand.

Prayers.

Is she on statins? It can be problematic.
Also, electrolytes. I’m assuming tho they’ve given her those by now...

Healing thoughts.

I was having bad ones like that a few years ago, and it turned out to be part of lower back issues.
My old school chiropractor solved it in a couple visits. Here's to your solution being that simple!

Sorry i have not been on in a while. Unfortunately we dont have an answer yet but we know a long list of what it is not. The Cat Scans came back clear from head to toe. The MRI was clear. The blood work was clear as well as some muscle test. The Dr wants to do some electrical nerve test next week but said we could try acupunture in the mean time to see if that can give some relief. My folks took the kids back to NM to play in the snow so it is a little easier just having the bride to take care of. Glad the major tests have come back clear and that is an answer to prayer, it is just still frustrating. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

that is good news about all the tests coming back negative.
i've had good results with acupressure and acupuncture. interestingly, and aggravatingly, much seemed to depend on the individual practitioner.

please continue to keep us posted.

God please heal Sue, give the family patience, endurance and hope. Please give the docs insights.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. After a lot of tests, scans and no answers, we finally were able to figure something out. We went to see a Myofascial expert and he was able to figure it out. She had sustained a leg muscle injury somehow and bound up applying pressure against her sciatic nerve and artery around her knee. He was able to manualy work the muscle issue and give her PT. we will have to go back a few times but the good news was she walked in on crutches and walked out on her own two feet. She went from taking a muscle relaxer every 3 hours to every 12 hours. Ultimatly we know God guides us to the right place and have releif. Thanks again for your prayers.

Back