• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pondering some pie

I was thinking of traveling up 6 to 144 and then 377 into Ponder. I'm not sure about the stretch of 377 through FW, it might be a lot of stop & go. Got any suggestions?

I was thinking of traveling up 6 to 144 and then 377 into Ponder. I'm not sure about the stretch of 377 through FW, it might be a lot of stop & go. Got any suggestions?

377 does have lots of stops until you get well north of downtown. Ive ridden it all the way to Granbury before.

Id suggest headin north east out of G Bury...FM167 to Baker Rd ...hits 177 just south of Weatherford... Upper Denton & Old Springtown then north on 51 or ?? Cuttin across north of the lake to pick up FM156 to Ponder
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

377 does have lots of stops until you get well north of downtown. Ive ridden it all the way to Granbury before.

Id suggest headin north east out of G Bury...FM167 to Baker Rd ...hits 177 just south of Weatherford... Upper Denton & Old Springtown then north on 51 or ?? Cuttin across north of the lake to pick up FM156 to Ponder
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, I'll check those roads on the map when I get home from work.

Back