• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Port Aransas getaway

ThomasM

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Mangold
For anyone looking to get away to the beach for a few days, week, month....

Our Oceanfront 900 square foot condo has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and sleeps 6 comfortably. (Queen size and double bed in one room, queen size in the other.)

It's not a fancy place, but the back porch looks over the gulf and is a great place to relax with a margarita.

We do keep a car at the Port A Airport so if you want to fly or ride down, it is available to our guests to get around the island.

For availability and inquiries, please go through our Homeaway listing and use the get a quote link on the right.
http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p271577

Let us know you found us through TWTEX.com for a 15% discount from the quote the system will give you.

View from the back deck.
view-lg.jpg

View from the front porch.
pool2-lg.jpg

More pictures and info are available on our homeaway listing.
http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p271577

Thanks. I'll bookmark this. We visit every spring and might need a place to stay.

Does it have room to park my Tahoe and small trailer ? I like to bring my golf cart down there and cruise around :)

Signatures ?????? We don't need no stinking signatures !!!!!

Yep. There's a side lot for trailers / boats / extra cars.

beautiful!!!!
man I miss the coast

Me too. Due to kid's schedule and work trips and motorcycle trips and hiking trips, I haven't been down there since December. :-(

The fish population must be out of control without me on the water. :lol:

Back