• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Post a pic of your bike (Bandit 1250S peeps)

Re: Post a pic of your bike

My new blue Bandit on me first long trip 3000km to outback Queensland Australia

Attachments

• DSC00046.jpg
    DSC00046.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 214
  • P1010189.jpg
    P1010189.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 220
  • P1010239.jpg
    P1010239.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 191

I ride everything/Bandit/4wheelers/Dirt bikes
03-14-2008100228AM.jpg

03-14-2008100346AM.jpg

But when the lower link broke yesterday the bike got to ride me/at 41 I hope I heal quickly
rworm

Would that be the 88 KX25O ? Wardy superX championship bike, I always liked that year, I had the 87 and later the 91. hope your OK, looks like you might have hurt your back, at 50 my dirtbike days are over due to the fact i would still ride like im 30. I still have the jump pics and some very old plaques right here on the wall over the computor for the memories. TCCRA 89-93.

89 KX250/Landed on my right shoulder/That pic is wide open-3rd about 60ft -a jump at a local track.Better now ,bought ready to ride the easy bike(bandit)
rworm:rider:

Here's the 2 current rides (not Ernie in background):
Lots of mods in this already with few more to go. The pic doesn't show the newest upgrades: Skidmarx double bubble & Galfer brake lines.
Bandit5.jpg

Mods have started on this '07 SV650 which I picked up 2 weeks ago. Just installed DW's 14" Comp 1 (1 3/4" core); the little sucker growls unbelievably! Guess which ugly part gets removed/changed soon!
SV650-3.jpg

Not a Bandit, but, the pic has the vital ingredients of Bike, Dirt, and WATER!

bridgeovertroubledwaters.jpg

Here's the 2 current rides (not Ernie in background):
Lots of mods in this already with few more to go. The pic doesn't show the newest upgrades: Skidmarx double bubble & Galfer brake lines.
Bandit5.jpg

Mods have started on this '07 SV650 which I picked up 2 weeks ago. Just installed DW's 14" Comp 1 (1 3/4" core); the little sucker growls unbelievably! Guess which ugly part gets removed/changed soon!
SV650-3.jpg

My guess is the tail will be cropped soon, So the M109 was not a good thing? I had the 06 C90t and it was an extreme pile of poor handling, huge fake tank dog. FI problems, elec. etc. but im still a SUZUKI loyal even after that miscarry of a bike. ditto on "NO more cruisers"

My guess is the tail will be cropped soon, So the M109 was not a good thing? I had the 06 C90t and it was an extreme pile of poor handling, huge fake tank dog. FI problems, elec. etc. but im still a SUZUKI loyal even after that miscarry of a bike. ditto on "NO more cruisers"

You got it bud... fender eliminator... then wheel color change, tune, brake lines and possibly a really nice 1/4 fairing. Waiting on the matched Suzuki wheel hugger order to arrive.
The M109r was OK (except for hair-trigger throttle), but I had to get rid of it after 3 weeks because my back/siatic couldn't take the foot-forward/seating positions. Wanted to try a cruiser... big, costly mistake. Actually the Bandit was bike I test-drove same day, so it was no-brainer what to trade the M109 on later.

The M109r was OK (except for hair-trigger throttle), but I had to get rid of it after 3 weeks because my back/siatic couldn't take the foot-forward/seating positions. Wanted to try a cruiser... big, costly mistake.
Yeah, that "Flying C" position is no good for me, either.

rworm - Your rims look awesome! The black exhaust looks great and must sound incredible. Looks amazing without the can. I wonder when they'll do the Bandit engine in black?

Here is my 07KLR

Attachments

• IMG_2587.jpg
    IMG_2587.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_2589.jpg
    IMG_2589.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 169
Here is my 07KLR

Welcome to the site! :wave: Head over to the DualSport section and check out the upcoming TAR Junction trip! Gonna be a whole mess load of DS riders there! :dude:

these 2 are about as long as the brake pedal! i knew you wouldnt like them, but since we all like your bike, it seems like we all have our own ideas on how you should make it. ( of course i dont want anyone telling ME what to do with MY bike, ...laughs ).

i was just hoping it might encourage you to be creative and so far, i , and most everyone else, seems to like what you do to yours!

i know you can come up with something tasteful, i just look at your open header and see it as a blank canvas. i'm suprised we havnt seen a couple different options from you, besides your open stock can and no can. suprised you didnt like the 2 tucan.

joe

these 2 are about as long as the brake pedal! i knew you wouldnt like them, but since we all like your bike, it seems like we all have our own ideas on how you should make it. ( of course i dont want anyone telling ME what to do with MY bike, ...laughs ).

i was just hoping it might encourage you to be creative and so far, i , and most everyone else, seems to like what you do to yours!

i know you can come up with something tasteful, i just look at your open header and see it as a blank canvas. i'm suprised we havnt seen a couple different options from you, besides your open stock can and no can. suprised you didnt like the 2 tucan.

joe

ive made a couple and scrapped/i should take some pics of what i have built /just none have been what i wanted when complete/thanks for the pics/that tucan would look nice with just the top pipe
rworm

Back