• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Post Election slacker's ride (Nov 4th)

Reaction score
First Name
David
The weather is forecasted to be great this Wednesday (November 4). Lets forget about the election (please vote) and go ride. Food may be also involved.

Meet at the Mary's Valero in Bluff Dale (aka "the Bluff Dale Country Club"). KSU at 9:30am

See you there.

I'll be taking the family camping most of next week (or what the wife unit calls camping anyway). Right through the blasted election. Can't wait.

But that means I won't be making this.

Where to? Or is that a state secret? Just kidding, I'm in.

Where to? Or is that a state secret? Just kidding, I'm in.
The MSM reports that we will be riding to OK, but you know how reliable those guys are... :lol2:

It's up to Mary. And I suspect she won't decide till she gets there. I only have gravel bikes, so I don't have a preference. See you at the CC...

Interested. What type of riding? All I have right now is Kawasaki zr7s and a kawasaki klx450r (plated)

Interested. What type of riding? All I have right now is Kawasaki zr7s and a kawasaki klx450r (plated)

It will probably be mostly pavement with a little easy graded gravel here and there. Nothing that would warrant a dirt bike for sure. Mary rides a BMW F700GS (I think) and the roads in that area have an occasional section of gravel. I'll be on my BMW R1200GS with street type tires on.

Yes, Thanks mary to leading us around on a great fall day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back