• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Post your Day Rides Here!

2006 DRZ400S with a trash can fairing =) Found this video and followed his instructions.

It also has Clarke 3.9 Gal tank, Seat Concept, 3x3, JD jetting, case savers, Barkbusters, Kouba lowering links, Tusk rear rack, 15x41 gearing... I think that's about it. Just did East Texas 500 with it. So much fun and it is so capable.
Gonna try something like that on the xr

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Radar said a few showers overnight to the East around Gonzales so I went on a muddy road search. Also put a windscreen on the husky so wanted to give it a try. A few puddles but nothing to get the bike too squirrelly. Lotsa grapes fell from the trees overnight, maybe in the wind?

Found some great roads that don’t get much traffic as the grass growing in the center shows. Then crossed over the Guadalupe. Couldn’t find a trail to get down to it so just a shot from the bridge.

A nice country church with a covered wagon out front. Maybe the original church bus?

Local corn fields are getting ready for harvest.

Finally headed home after about 150 mile circle before the heat starts up. 3 stars for the new little windscreen, just needs some tweaking.

Last edited:
Radar said a few showers overnight to the East around Gonzales so I went on a muddy road search. Also put a windscreen on the husky so wanted to give it a try. A few puddles but nothing to get the bike too squirrelly. Lotsa grapes fell from the trees overnight, maybe in the wind?

View attachment 238375

View attachment 238374

Found some great roads that don’t get much traffic as the grass growing in the center shows. Then crossed over the Guadalupe. Couldn’t find a trail to get down to it so just a shot from the bridge.

View attachment 238376

View attachment 238377

A nice country church with a covered wagon out front. Maybe the original church bus?

View attachment 238379

View attachment 238380

View attachment 238381

Local corn fields are getting ready for harvest.

View attachment 238382

View attachment 238383
Finally headed home after about 150 mile circle before the heat starts up. 3 stars for the new little windscreen, just needs some tweaking.
Stop it, stop having fun without me

I might even get out and ride if you head this way.

Stickers ??? We don't need no stinking STICKERS !

I was about 10 miles from your house when I finally figured out where I was. I like the “go that way” method better than actually looking at a map or gps.

I was about 10 miles from your house when I finally figured out where I was. I like the “go that way” method better than actually looking at a map or gps.
What's the northern most part of you guys routes? I wanna see about how long to get there

JMZ likes Bastrop area. I haven’t made it that far yet, but willing. My normal is south east or south west. Victoria to the east or ?? To the west. Any bigger adventure I get on the GSA.

I know a lot of good gravel roads in the area . I can be talked in to riding them [emoji16].

I know a lot of good gravel roads in the area . I can be talked in to riding them [emoji16].

How?

Reactions: JMZ
Idk. That's a good question.
bede4a5bc10fb18df4943da132ba1af1.jpg

Somebody will probably have to pay for my fuel or something like that .

Ok....so not really a ride. I'm in N. Atlanta for Under Armour basketball championship with my son. Saw a cool lake while driving to the facility from the freeway. Went back before championship game to calm my nerves.

Ok....so not really a ride. I'm in N. Atlanta for Under Armour basketball championship with my son. Saw a cool lake while driving to the facility from the freeway. Went back before championship game to calm my nerves.

We’ll take it. Nice pics and good luck with the game.

All the Under Armour teams are in Atlanta for the weekend. The kids have been playing since Thurs. My son plays UA Rise 17U for Cooz Elite...we made it to championship game going 7-1 over the week. Lost by one in overtime to the Northern Kings from Toronto. Sucks, but we had a great season. It's my son's last AAU season. It's been a long 8 years, but it was worth it. Can't wait to watch him in college.

He's #5

Back