• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Post your Day Rides Here!

Attempting to beat the heat, stromxtc came over bright and early for a dirt track ride.

A few good laps in and Brian’s getting comfortable on the 2 stroke.

And then a little too comfortable.

He bounces well so no harm no foul. Finally a short video that’s in slow motion so y’all can even see him ripping it :rofl:

He might bounce well but using his legs like that it's only a matter of time before he will be sidelined regardless of how good his boots are.

Sam, give him some tutoring next ride.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

The course was not groomed to my specifications with the grooves and the blocky dirt clods caused by the disc . I was :tears: on the first lap, then South tex told me to quit whining and ride it or he would sick his dogs on me. So he forced me to take that 4th moto, hence my close turf inspection get off. There are 2 fast straits followed by sudden right angle turns. It's why he set up for the shot there, thanks buddy :thumb:

Kirk, Really appreciate your time and TRACTOR FUEL put in on the course. GREAT FUN TODAY!

Last edited:
South Tex course 2.24 mi. Looks like the drop point interval was every 5 seconds so doesn't show smooth plot...good enough for who its for.

GPX viewer

Attachments

• 2019-07-21_08-40_Sun.gpx
    55.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Attempting to beat the heat, stromxtc came over bright and early for a dirt track ride.

View attachment 239458

A few good laps in and Brian’s getting comfortable on the 2 stroke.

View attachment 239461

View attachment 239462

View attachment 239463

And then a little too comfortable.

View attachment 239464

View attachment 239465

He bounces well so no harm no foul. Finally a short video that’s in slow motion so y’all can even see him ripping it :rofl:

Keep those dam feet on the pegs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JMZ
A great July morning for a ride. Temp was 85 with low humidity. The beemer looks like it wants to go to places unknown in some far off land, but just a TWT Express trip to deliver tires to jmz.

Dropped off the tires and headed west through Belmont and found a very eccentric driveway.

Kept going to Seguin and met up with a buddy to sit and watch the cattle auction. Good thing I was on the bike or i’d Have a few more pets. All in all another good day for a ride.

Roe about 100 miles this beautiful morning. Started at 68 degrees. Not bad. Had a breakfast pizza slice. It was great. Egg and sausage. Granger Lake and Georgetown. Back roads. Entered wrong date on pictures. Brain fart. May go in morning too. This weather is too cool to waste.

Attachments

• 5-14-19 ride.jpg
    5-14-19 ride.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 196
  • 5-14 day ride.jpg
    5-14 day ride.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 212
  • 5-24-19 day ride.jpg
    5-24-19 day ride.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 191
Roe about 100 miles this beautiful morning. Started at 68 degrees. Not bad. Had a breakfast pizza slice. It was great. Egg and sausage. Granger Lake and Georgetown. Back roads. Entered wrong date on pictures. Brain fart. May go in morning too. This weather is too cool to waste.

You gotta head south one day while I head north.

There was that restaurant we were going to try. Did you ever check it out. Or was it in Smithville?

Not a ride, but walked my 2.4 mile dirt track today with loppers. No more torn jerseys or bloody arms for me. Also found a gps that one of the semi pro boys lost on this weekends ride.

Did I mention the heat index was 107?

Last edited:
Back