• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayer for Zac Chapman - family needs help

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Good to see folks are pitching in. I hope he makes the goal.

Reaction score
First Name
Clay
Last edited:
Reaction score
Late last night I got the following text from Fred. Many of you have been praying for Zac since this started and his need for our prayers hasn’t ended!

Last weekend Zac spent 3 days in the hospital getting IV steroids in hopes that it would help with the continuing weakness issues which is robbing him of his gained independence he has worked so hard for, but so far no results. MRI’s have shown that he has 2 lesions on his spinal chord between T6 and T10. The doctors are not sure how he got the lesions (they could be from a spinal infection or a spinal stroke, etc. but they are not sure yet).
We ask that you pray for God to show the doctors why Zac is getting weaker and weaker by the day and to heal his body in Jesus name!

cdc

Registered Lurker
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Camilo
Last Name
Diaz
Praying for a resolution to the crisis.

Reaction score
First Name
Clay
Father God, you said that if we lack wisdom that we could ask and you would give it. We ask for wisdom for the medical providers and thank you for our effectual prayer that comes into agreement with your plan and purpose for our brother Zac's life hidden in Christ Jesus. We thank you for your Holy Spirit that is living in Zac and that Zac's his name is written in your book of life. We ask in the name of Jesus for healing and restoration for Zac that Jesus purchased for us through His shed blood, death, burial, and resurrection. We thank you and give you all the glory and praise for our eternal life in you Jesus knowing there is nothing that can ever separate Zac Chapman from your perfect love, or remove him from your comforting hand. Thank you for pouring out your peace and love beyond understanding for Zac and his family and friends as we stand in faith in you Father God, knowing all is well.
Thank you Jesus that you are the ANCHOR to our souls, so be it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got a call from Fred this morning and had a good visit. He and Zac were on the way to therapy. Thought I would share what I know.

• oken=407682420960|34737e0c303f53612dceed9042ae1040.jpg
Zac Chapman is organizing this fundraiser.

Hi, my name is Zac Chapman! I suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury and brain stem injury in a near fatal motorcycle crash on August 8, 2009. It's been a long road since then, but with miracles from God and a lot of hard work, and much support I've regained more independence than thought possible. November 24 2020 I had a cervical discectomy and fusion of C5-C6 to remove the pressure on my spinal cord. Now that the issue with my spinal cord has been dealt with, I have a unique opportunity to take part in a new trial therapy at NeuroKinetix (previously known as Neurological Recovery Center); combining Hyperbaric chamber Oxygen Therapy with my PT. The clinical Dr and the director both told me they believe their new addition of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy will increase my strength. This use of a Hyperbaric chamber to treat a Traumatic Brain Injury costs $8,000.00 for 40 treatments. The treatments are 70 minute sessions. They will take place 5 days a week for 8 weeks followed by an hour of physical therapy.

link to GoFundMe :https://www.gofundme.com/f/zacattack461?qid=48ec0ba8981f0d84c8cf7e38b732439f

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Thanks for the link. It is hard to believe my kids have been praying for him for almost their entire lives! Sarah was almost 5 when he had his accident, Daniel was 3 and Rachel wasn't even 1 yet. Now they are 16, 14, and 12!

Please post back and let us know if he reaches the goal and how the treatment goes. I'd definitely like to keep the kids updated on his progress.