• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayer request for a special person

Reaction score
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Brown
Our friend 'Just Me' is undergoing treatment for cancer. She has been down this road before but she is tough and somewhat sassy.Please keep her in your prayers as she goes thru some troubled times.She has two beautiful boys that need her home and healthy. Her email is Nyteflyer2004@aol.com if you want to give her a pep talk.

I am headed back overseas tomorrow so help me spread the love and let her know we are praying for her.

See you guys in July.

TexZilla said:
Our friend 'Just Me' is undergoing treatment for cancer. She has been down this road before but she is tough and somewhat sassy.Please keep her in your prayers as she goes thru some troubled times.She has two beautiful boys that need her home and healthy. Her email is Nyteflyer2004@aol.com if you want to give her a pep talk.

I am headed back overseas tomorrow so help me spread the love and let her know we are praying for her.

See you guys in July.

Thanks Kenneth!!
If that wimpy cyclist named Lance can beat cancer, it should be easy for her. I wish her the very best.

I knew there was a reason why I loved you. You're the best! I'll be OK, and yes, you can ride the Busa when you get back. :P

Love ya always,

ME

Tina, please keep us posted on how you are doing. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. There are a lot of great folks here that will do whatever they can for you. One of our close friends here in town recently beat pancreatic cancer, one of the nasty ones. It can be done!

I apprecite everyone's thoughts and prayers. I will keep you updated. Thanks,

Tina

Back