• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayer Request

leekellerking

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Last Name
King
While my circumstances are (thank God) not as severe as the folks in this forum who have died or been injured, they are important to my family. So, I would appreciate your prayers regarding the following:

That I make the right choices in the upcoming months as I return to Texas without my family to work at a new job.

That my family be safe and sound without me in Arizona, until they can join me or I return to them there.

That I find a good church in Corpus Christi and that I deepen my relationship with Jesus Christ, my savior.

Thanks and God bless,

Lee Keller King

Putting concern for your family first already has you in a good place my man. Since your priorities are straight, I'm certain your efforts in Corpus Christi will go well. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

As for finding a church in Corpus, I've no doubt you will do well. Just keep visiting around until you feel at home. It will happen.

David

Family is first...it's great you are so concerned about them. I'll miss my family this year (they live in Houston, Corpus Christi and Tulsa). But, my niece and her husband (kids) are stopping by Dallas area on their way to Wichita Falls on Christmas day, so at least I'll get to see them briefly. You'll be back with your family in no time....keep the faith. ;-) I don't have an SO, but my son is so good to me; he calls just about everyday to check on me. His dedication and love toward me has kept me going. Gosh, I think back how many times I wore him out with a belt and yet he still cares for me that deeply:lol2:

mary111 said:
Family is first...it's great you are so concerned about them. I'll miss my family this year (they live in Houston, Corpus Christi and Tulsa). But, my niece and her husband (kids) are stopping by Dallas area on their way to Wichita Falls on Christmas day, so at least I'll get to see them briefly. You'll be back with your family in no time....keep the faith. ;-) I don't have an SO, but my son is so good to me; he calls just about everyday to check on me. His dedication and love toward me has kept me going. Gosh, I think back how many times I wore him out with a belt and yet he still cares for me that deeply:lol2:

I hope that my youngest, Philip, turns out that way. He is very, very -- let's say strong willed (and mean to his two older brothers). He probably gets it from his mother. ;-)

God bless,

Lee

I don't know about siblings; he is my only child. He was always good to me, though. Have you heard the old saying "A boy and his mother"? When I fly to Tulsa to see him, he and I spend hours visiting. He has a bike and became an Iron Butt as well. By the way, a child needs a mentor; someone who guides him/her along the way. My ex (who didn't have any children of his own) was really good to my son. He introduced motorcycle riding to him when my son was in 3rd grade. He kept my son busy with the bike hobby and he spent a lot of money for bikes/bike attire for him; at the expense of wearing older gear/older bikes himself. I think this is so important for raising a child. My son loved my ex as his own father; it devastated him when we divorced. Many parents wonder what happens when their kids go off the deep end. Parents should promote a good example with their kids. Have you also heard the old saying "The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree"?

Back