• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayers for brother-in-law

Reaction score
Asking for prayer for my B-I-L (Martin). He is in Arlington hospital with covid. Dr. report is not good......."But GOD"......Also prayers for his wife Carri (my baby sister) and family for strength, peace, comfort, hope. They both ride but don't think there on twt........Thank you and God bless.....Dave

When I posted this prayer request my sister had just gotten a call from the hospital that Martins organs were shutting down and she could and should come see him as soon as possible (she had not been allowed visitation because of covid restrictions). TODAY...liver function is improving as well as 02 levels and all vital signs and they are going to start reducing the paralytic. Dr. is expecting recovery although it may be slow. She said "this is her calling".....Thank you for your prayers.......What an awsome God we serve!! .....and Thank God for awsome doctors.............God bless

When I posted this prayer request my sister had just gotten a call from the hospital that Martins organs were shutting down and she could and should come see him as soon as possible (she had not been allowed visitation because of covid restrictions). TODAY...liver function is improving as well as 02 levels and all vital signs and they are going to start reducing the paralytic. Dr. is expecting recovery although it may be slow. She said "this is her calling".....Thank you for your prayers.......What an awsome God we serve!! .....and Thank God for awsome doctors.............God bless
This is geat news and it encorages us all in these days.
As Paul wrote: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" (1 Corinthians 2:9).
Thankyou God for Martin and family that love you and known that there is nothing that can separate us from your Love.

Just saw this. Praying now. any update?
Thank you for your prayers Ed.... Martin is still in ICU. He is holding his own physically but he has not regained consciousness. It is unclear at the moment if it is a lingering effect from all the medication or if there has been a negative effect on brain function. Our family, our friends and our church family are continuing to cover him in prayer and fasting for a full recovery. I believe God will finish the healing he started in Martin.....God Bless

Always remember that Martin is already healed from his fallen nature and an heir to the kingdom. When we read the scripture this is the foundation. Physical healing is gravy!

Martin passed last night to be with his Lord and Savior. Thank you for taking the time to pray for and care about someone you didn't even know. You're good people. God bless....Dave

Last edited:
Back