• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayers for fellow TWTEX member

Father we ask you to allow medical procedures to come along side of you and heal Tim. We thank you that Tim's life is hidden in Jesus and Tim's name is written in your book of life and you said it will never be removed. . We ask that you restore Tim in the name of of Tim's and our Lord Savior, Jesus Christ.
Lord surround Tim and his family and friends with your Grace and peace.
Psalm 118:17
I (Tim) will not die, but live,
And declare the works of the Lord
Amen

Wait, what happened to Tim? I only first met him and his Wife this past Christmas in Big Bend and they are some darn good people.

Good thoughts headed his way for sure.

Good news, I went over to the "Wuhan virus" thread and waded thru the rampant craziness over there to learn that Tim is well enough to be sent home. He will be relying on supplemental oxygen and has a long road to recovery. But yay, he IS on the road to wellness.

We are praying for your continued healing, Tim!

Thanks for all the prayers guys.
Today is day 21 from first symptoms.
The difference from yesterday to this morning is stark. Blood OX was 97 this morning. Highest in 2 weeks iv been of supplemental ox since yesterday. Still some serious brain fog and jitters and off balance issues apparently caused by the steroids iv been on for two weeks. Tomorrow is the last day as i wean off of them.
Thanks for all the prayers.

Back