• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

prayers for my brother Doug

• Thread starter Deleted member 23845
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23845

All,
My brother Doug has suffered from neck nerve pain issues, digestive issues, depression, anxiety, kidney stones: you about name it since about 2012. Our mother passed away last December, and May brings her birthday, and Mother's Day. To the point, he is really struggling, and has been in a difficult place for years. With mom gone, I intuit he is ratcheting down quickly. Anyway, may I ask for some healing and peaceful prayers please? Maybe throw in some guidance for his doctors about to do a nerve ablation procedure on his neck to relieve pain? We have had a difficult relationship for years also, not easy. Thanks.

Well, I hope you 2 can have some peaceful understanding in y'all's relationship. Family is all that matters.

Having lost a brother, I know how special he must be. I will keep you and he in my prayers.

Prayers are with y’all. Find a common interest that you can keep him focused on. A busy mind will help him move forward.

Thanks so much. Long and complicated relationship punctuated by my mother's passing last December. He rides motorcycles, and he shoots trap: so that is a common interest. He has a 1968 Honda Super 90... same bike he had in high school, and I learned to ride a "big" motorcycle on his S90.

Best of luck to you both, nerve pain can be especially tough on the soul.

Back